mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I heard today that most modern autos have metal plates that prevent them from being jimmied open; true?
That's funny.
You have to elaborate, am I wrong about the purpose of the flimsy metal plate used around some of the locks? (to be fair it wouldn't prevent shit but it would make it a little more frustrating)

I've heard of similar aftermarket metal plates being available before as well

If a plate prevents them from getting at the lock, they'll get at the mechanism, the rod, or simply put a coat hanger through the door and depress the unlock button.

Yeah, I left my wallet in El Segundo

Left my wallet in El Segundo

Left my wallet in El Segundo

I gotta get, I got-got ta get it

I heard today that most modern autos have metal plates that prevent them from being jimmied open; true?
That's funny.
You have to elaborate, am I wrong about the purpose of the flimsy metal plate used around some of the locks? (to be fair it wouldn't prevent shit but it would make it a little more frustrating)

I've heard of similar aftermarket metal plates being available before as well

If a plate prevents them from getting at the lock, they'll get at the mechanism, the rod, or simply put a coat hanger through the door and depress the unlock button.

I always try to get it through the slit and push the button as opposed to working the rod.

loco gringos like a party with five bails of, hay!

jumpin' in the dumpster with pepe, ole!

loco gringos like a party

and they like their women firm

and when they drink tequila

they fight for the worm

Jared, I got Godzilla started: 318608_228735677176401_100001199116539_530596_1204628895_n.jpg

I thought you liked chicks? I've never seen a straight guy with a tattoo on his leg.

It will be a full sock when I'm done with it

and it's one, two, three

what are we fighting for?

don't ask me, I don't give a damn!

next stop is Vietnam

and it's five, six, seven

open up the pearly gates

well there ain't no time to wonder why

whoopee! we're all gonna die!

29-year-old Sloan Churman was born deaf. She has worn hearing aids since she was two, “but hearing aids only help so much.”

Eight weeks ago, she was fitted with an Esteem “hearing implant.” Here she is turning it on for the first time.

Funny, I was going to post that up. It was sent to me though by the manufacturer.

Always heart warming to see stuff like that.

It's an uber cool product made by a company full of great people. Regrettably everything else I know about it is confidential.

Lamb of God and Pantera keep popping up on Pandora...makes me wanna participate in destructive behavior...

Lamb of God and Pantera keep popping up on Pandora...makes me wanna participate in destructive behavior...

Lucky you weren't driving

It's an uber cool product made by a company full of great people. Regrettably everything else I know about it is confidential.

What is it, in general? It doesn't appear to be a cochlear implant or bone anchored hearing aid.

Lucky you weren't driving

One of many reasons I abstain from listening to heavy metal while in a car as much as possible.

Smo-, smo-, smokin' that hydro

won't, won't let a me high go

Water the reefer, me slaughter

Straight to Ziwiski to get me a sack

A sack, a sack, a sack

It grew in the water, the reefer, me slaughter

Straight to Ziwiski to get me a sack, a sack, a sack

It grew in the water...

Straight to Ziwiski to get me a sack, a sack, sack

Wanna be a -- baller, shot caller

Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala

A caller gettin laid tonight

Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike

I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY

But there's got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!

A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

What is it, in general? It doesn't appear to be a cochlear implant or bone anchored hearing aid.

A device with a tailorable gain that vibrates the stapes.

Pretty amazing what can be done now-a-days.

BAM!

Ah, I see, it is a bone conducting hearing aid. Checked it out on Google; its pretty cool how its completely self contained within the skull, rather than the typical externally mounted microphone. Easy to understand the secrecy; big money to be made with technology like that.

They're showing how Asano Taiko makes taikos; interesting stuff. Wonder how Zelkova serrata would fair for acoustical guitar or other acoustic stringed instrument.