mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

BAh.

I'm with Denim on the domestics. I have always been a strong supporter of American Steel, but hell, the imports are more domestic than the domestics. And the domestics are just lacking in almost every aspect. There are a few I would love to own though.

I drove one of these Yesterday!

20050tx.jpg

HUGE BONER! The Dealership had a brand new Ford GT in the showroom. If I could ever afford one, that would be nice! They also had a 100% all original '69 Torino GT next to the GT. This car was exquisite! Black and beautiful and 100% as Ford built it 36 years ago. Even the original oil and tires! 359 miles!

BAh.

I'm with Denim on the domestics.  I have always been a strong supporter of American Steel, but hell, the imports are more domestic than the domestics.  And the domestics are just lacking in almost every aspect.  There are a few I would love to own though.

I drove one of these Yesterday!

20050tx.jpg

HUGE BONER!  The Dealership had a brand new Ford GT in the showroom.  If I could ever afford one, that would be nice!  They also had a 100% all original '69 Torino GT next to the GT.  This car was exquisite!  Black and beautiful and 100% as Ford built it 36 years ago.  Even the original oil and tires!  359 miles!

wow, i bet that Torinos worth a pretty penny

no pics though? :)

So you guys have no oppinions on a new H/U for $200

Im thinking that its smarter to get a whole new one than to just buy the face.

Ryan, I saw a Saleen Mustang, 2k5 version.

Wow, thats a frikin sweet car. To bad the guy didnt drive it like he shoud've.

Like old men in corvettes, drive it like its supposed to be driven....jeezz

Yes, thats what this thread is for

Gotta go out and look for a 3" hole saw or an adjustable bit.

The trip will probably cost me more in gas than the bit itself.

bah i went to walmart and they didnt have your clay elias. it was sold out. so instead, i bought some other crayola clay without reading the instructions, come home and put it on, and THEN read the instructions..."meant to dry in 24 hours." F me in the butt, 9 bux down the drain, imma go buy expensive clay at michaels tomorrow after my mommy gives me lunch moneys.

working on remaking doorpanels today.

finished the plexi yday :)

only 2 things left is fbing doorpanels and putting on the tweed on everything when it gets here thursday. :)

I have always been a strong supporter of American Steel, but hell, the imports are more domestic than the domestics.

Well, at least since '91, Ford's trucks haven't been built in the US. My dad's '91 and my '94 were both built in the Great White North...

Gotta go out and look for a 3" hole saw or an adjustable bit.

3" hole saw? That's a big 'un. For metal or wood? If it's metal, a Unibit would probably be a better choice, but I don't know if they make them that big...

Any ideas about the H/U mike ?

Panasonic CQ-C8301U = teh win

Not bad, does t have a good EQ ?

Could bump up the model too

Its only $180 on ebay

yeah bump it up, it you can get it cheap, pretty good eqs, the one i put had 3 pre outs, and dual aux ins, cant go wrong with that

unibit= expensive

x2. the guy who left our shop., left a sprial flush trim bit for the table router, freekin awsome :rockwoot:

3" hole saw? That's a big 'un. For metal or wood? If it's metal, a Unibit would probably be a better choice, but I don't know if they make them that big...

Wood.

Yep, it's big one.

$40 CAD ($32 USD) for the 3" hole saw and 10 bucks more for the 4".

Same price for one of these guys: http://power-tools.hardwarestore.com/54-31...er--635144.aspx

Which is what I'll wind up getting - Home Depot has them for around $10 USD.

Should be rather fun using one of those guys with my hand drill.