mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so i was lazy and didnt have much to sand, so i sanded body filler without goggles. lol now my eyes hurt. did a real chit job but i only need the shape to be close, tweed will cover up my bad work :D

i'll have pix of the final product thursday.

second.

Nice. Now the fun begins ;)

I hated all those first and second year bullchit courses

Nice. Now the fun begins ;)

I hated all those first and second year bullchit courses

exactly. i hear upper div classes are easier.

lower div are bullchit and a complete borefest.

Certain % of people have to fail. Fail 'em early :P

Depending on the upper classes you take, you might find them easier.

I was one of those guys who definitely found the 3, 4, and 5 hundred level courses 'easier' and worth attending.

Any idea as to what you're taking next year and possibly the year after?

Man, I sit around all day waiting for the postman to bring my ribbons. I got hungry and went around the corner to get something to eat and the bastard dropped the mail off and DIPPED! Left me one of those stupid pickup things and now I have to wait til tomorrow. Dammit.

You're married with children, the ego is gone.

I know it sounds wishful, but dammit...the woman I marry is going to have to live with whatever vehicle I'm driving at the time. I won't be selling my favorite vehicle to replace it with a minivan. I could live with an SUV if it was like Elias' beast...but somehow, I doubt that would go over well. I want my kids to be dropped off at school in something with attitude ;)

I know, I know, check back in a few years...:(

Heh, at least Keent didnt have to get a mini van like squeak.

I dont even consider him a man... mini van= :greddy2:

Having the wife "climb" onto your truck prob isnt the most fun all the time

Man, I sit around all day waiting for the postman to bring my ribbons.  I got hungry and went around the corner to get something to eat and the bastard dropped the mail off and DIPPED!  Left me one of those stupid pickup things and now I have to wait til tomorrow.  Dammit.

i know exactly what you mean. i stay home all day for the specific reason of waiting for the package, i have to leave for half an hour, come back and i have the stupid "we missed you slip".

happened to me with the cable man too. they say theyll come between 10am and 5pm...wtf kinda gap is that? so i leave for an hour and i get the slip. if you know how hard it is to get a cable man appointment, you understand the chit i had to go through. so i had to reschedule 2 weeks later. the people that come the next time find a problem so i have to make another appointment for them to return. luckily the dude that came the next time was awesome, he felt sorry for me and threw in some illegal free cable tv and some computer adapters he had laying around.

Certain % of people have to fail. Fail 'em early :P

Depending on the upper classes you take, you might find them easier.

I was one of those guys who definitely found the 3, 4, and 5 hundred level courses 'easier' and worth attending.

Any idea as to what you're taking next year and possibly the year after?

this coming quarter i have:

physics

anthro

sociology

human physiology

i'll be taking a lot of major requirements and GEs this year.

next year it's all bio "satellite" classes, which are small classes with emphasis in a specific area of bio. it's cool cuz they have a giant selection i.e. plants, diseases, pollution, animals, etc etc.

i was gonna change majors but i couldnt figure out what to change to, and by second year if you havent figured out, youre stuck with what youre in. so i'm a bio major.

Hell, my ex-gf complained about the van if she was wearing heels, and that wasn't even that high of a step. She drove a Jetta, though, so she was used to stepping in vs. climbing up.

mini van=:greddy2:

Exactly.

Man, I sit around all day waiting for the postman to bring my ribbons.  I got hungry and went around the corner to get something to eat and the bastard dropped the mail off and DIPPED!  Left me one of those stupid pickup things and now I have to wait til tomorrow.  Dammit.

i know exactly what you mean. i stay home all day for the specific reason of waiting for the package, i have to leave for half an hour, come back and i have the stupid "we missed you slip".

happened to me with the cable man too. they say theyll come between 10am and 5pm...wtf kinda gap is that? so i leave for an hour and i get the slip. if you know how hard it is to get a cable man appointment, you understand the chit i had to go through. so i had to reschedule 2 weeks later. the people that come the next time find a problem so i have to make another appointment for them to return. luckily the dude that came the next time was awesome, he felt sorry for me and threw in some illegal free cable tv and some computer adapters he had laying around.

Cable ?

Since when did you have cable :owned:

Hell, my ex-gf complained about the van if she was wearing heels, and that wasn't even that high of a step. She drove a Jetta, though, so she was used to stepping in vs. climbing up.

mini van=:greddy2:

Exactly.

pshh, you wanna ride in the van you gotts step your game up ( stupid rap song)

Cable ?

Since when did you have cable :owned:

i guess some other cable man came back and found out and unplugged it :(

how would i remove the engraving on my ipod mini?

i have no use for it and i really need money.

how would i remove the engraving on my ipod mini?

i have no use for it and i really need money.

Sand the whole thing down and then buff it all nice.

anyone here do nice paintwork wanna repaint it for me :D

Dennis

Snyping is " hammering" the server by hitting refresh several times

You get your bid in before the others because you are blocking them from bidding

Its more of a last second type thing

those crap audio.com bumbs dont need to know how its done

Bro got the door pods in

didnt sound all that great since the midbass's werent working or needed more wattage ( no gain on anything)

4000D shuts off way to eaisly. It needs to be modded