mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i dont have a screw driver around. ill get em posted later. for you undercover punk

i have a feeling i'm gonna be bored after i'm done working on my car. sigh, i think it's time to find a job :(

only upside is i'll be able to afford all the car audio i need :)

this addiction sucks.

maybe a job at best buy?

shure

they hire stupid people all the time

Ever talked to the car audio dept guys...nuff said

well, the bastages at the car lot now say they aren't for sure if the dealer trade is going to go thru to get our trailblazer here. the financing is approved, they have a $2000 check for downpayment and we have no new car. this sucks!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That's garbage.

I haven't / couldn't / would never deal with that.

Supa - nice amps. Except, for all that money you're paying, there's a solid state rectifier? Huzza? For $57k, I expect it to be all-tube.

That's cheap compared to the WAVAC monoblocks that Stereophile reviewed a while back - $350,000 for the pair. They were around 12wpc, though, and used different tubes :D The designer would come to your house and install them as part of the purchase price.

That's probably the most expensive 300b I've seen. That's easily a thousand dollars in tubes alone - I know Western Electric 300b's sell for around 700 a matched pair, and the input tubes are probably around 300 or 400 a pair.

Then again, I don't like the sound of 300b's - too sloppy. I like 2A3's better...which is why I went with them for my next amp :)

Does it have a 2 way needle so i can scratch it ?

iv noticed a lot of real high end amps, (brax, genissis) have the same terminals.

Diamond doesnt :D

i really like theirs, it pulls the wire in when you screw it down, but uses different sized allen wrenches

iv noticed a lot of real high end amps, (brax, genissis) have the same terminals.

Diamond doesnt :D

i really like theirs, it pulls the wire in when you screw it down, but uses different sized allen wrenches

gawd thats so annoying. my amp uses 3 different allen wrenches.

well, the bastages at the car lot now say they aren't for sure if the dealer trade is going to go thru to get our trailblazer here. the financing is approved, they have a $2000 check for downpayment and we have no new car. this sucks!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That's garbage.

I haven't / couldn't / would never deal with that.

when my aunt and her family went to the honda dealership, the people there messed around and didnt let her have her keys back to her own car...now THATS bullchit. i woulda straight called the cops. and the sad part is she actually bought a car there which the rest of her family didnt really like...

I'd love to see the face of an audiophool as you try to scratch a $3k table with a cartridge worth a third of that...:D

I'd love to see the face of an audiophool as you try to scratch a $3k table with a cartridge worth a third of that...:D

:lol2: that would be quite the site

there have been a ton of highway shootings here in socal. i'm scared to go to the meet.

lol in this car chase yday, the chick was driving away and sideswiped a cop car...it broke off her side mirror which flew and hit her in the face and knocked her out lol. MORONNNNNNNN