mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Uniroyal Tiger Paw

Pirelli Winter Carving

Goodyear Ultra Grip

Heavy snow, slush, ice. Treadwear - should be getting 2-4 years easy please (proper care, won't see a dry road very often).

snowstorm.jpg

Can't believe I'm thinking about that already.

I just found out some UBER-sweet insider information!

Too bad you guys will have to wait months to find out. Should be worth the wait though.

No time to read it all ATM.  Just letting eveyone know that where I moved to I am now unable to get on here for extended periods of time.  My VP is now able to see everything that I am doing.  I will now have to be part of the night crew. :(

See you guys tonight.

night crew is fun too!

Uniroyal Tiger Paw

Pirelli Winter Carving

Goodyear Ultra Grip

Heavy snow, slush, ice.  Treadwear - should be getting 2-4 years easy please (proper care, won't see a dry road very often).

snowstorm.jpg

Can't believe I'm thinking about that already.

if you're thinking about that, i'll show you some pictures of here that should cheer you up

Oh, Steve - I got the stickers.

Now where to put them...I still haven't decided whether I want something with "Audio" on my vehicle yet.

"Hi my name is Mr. Electron. Look at that wire!!! WOw! A copper slide! Wow! Another copper slide! Which one do I choose? The big single slide, or the one with all the little slides combined into one. Hmm, I'll have fun on both! YEEHAW!"

wow i haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

"Hi my name is Mr. Electron. Look at that wire!!! WOw! A copper slide! Wow! Another copper slide! Which one do I choose? The big single slide, or the one with all the little slides combined into one. Hmm, I'll have fun on both! YEEHAW!"

wow i haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

I try my best.

I put one sticker on the Cobra. NOPE.. Did not look good at all. Time to find another use.

You own a Ford Cobra?

It's a Pinto with Mustang parts over the body. It really, really looks like a Mustang.

Still the stock powerplant, but ... it's been a good project for Ryan - turned out well so far. I'd be hard pressed to notice a difference between a stock Mustang and his body work.

kudos to all the guys that commented in the ca.com thread, gave me a good laugh.

whats the best way to get marks off of chrome?

Marks? Water marks? Scratches?

whats the best way to get marks off of chrome?

Marks? Water marks? Scratches?

marks

i just washed off the tube with water and there are still these marks all over it

You own a <a href="ford%20cobra" onmouseover="window.status='Ford Cobra'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Ford Cobra</a>?

It's a Pinto with <a href="mustang%20parts" onmouseover="window.status='Mustang parts'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Mustang parts</a> over the body. It really, really looks like a Mustang.

Still the stock powerplant, but ... it's been a good project for Ryan - turned out well so far. I'd be hard pressed to notice a difference between a stock Mustang and his <a href="body%20work" onmouseover="window.status='body work'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">body work</a>.

Thanks! Now everyone's gonna want a piece of the 2.3 turd. :lol2:

Windex Tom.

Thanks!  Now everyone's gonna want a piece of the 2.3 turd. :lol2:

:lol:

If I were to ever buy a car from Ford, it would be a Mustang Cobra.

Orrrr Roush / Saleen would be getting a lot of my money.

yes, i love cobras as well.

Tirefryr any pictures of your creation?

he has a thread in the Show Off section