mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

other than rims, system, window tint, and fixing some scratches. no

I was going to get billet grill, angel eye lights, fender flares, rollpan, take off emblems, etc etc.

but since I want new vehicle I won't buy all of that. I had just gotten money too. lol

Lol. Damn i wanted to do a gear swap, but i didn't know how hard install was. Ya i want to do a lot of the things on that list too, but i've been spending it on car audio lately.

yeah that was always my problem.....car audio or exterior mods

it's always a tosh up :Doh:

what are the specs on that hu? I've always heard about it, but never seen specs. I tried to google.

tis a nice unit, but i'd much rather get the better c90.

It has great features, but its UGLY.

Just get some ODR stuff and be done with it

if u like the simplicity of the odr, u should see the sony xes z50. damn that thing is sexy.

hmm having a hard time finding pix of the sony, as expected cuz it's like 8 years old and i dont think it was even in the states.

C180kp2.jpg

hmm having a hard time finding pix of the sony, as expected cuz it's like 8 years old and i dont think it was even in the states.

C180kp2.jpg

All the sweet electronics are not in north america.

lol i was reading a british car audio forum, and they always say cheers. dunno why, it cracks me up.

Cheers

'Tis a quaint little bugger, that sony.

:lol2:

FH-92000MP...sweet double DIN H/U

Like a 9300 but a double DIN

kuijo...swapping gears isn't hard, but it takes patience. and a bearing press depending upon model....lol...be prepared to insert and remove carrier a few times to get the pattern right...there's other tips and stuff, but it's too early...

good morning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i havent had mids for almost a month now. im going insane.

i wouldnt mind if i didnt have tweets or subs, but no mids makes music sound like chitty chitty bang bang.

That's weak, I havn't had any sound AT ALL since a week after the cinci meet.

Oh, and good morning Kent, and all the guys that aren't quite posting yet.

This is it, it's friday, I have my crossover, my amps, my drivers and one completed door pod. I get off at 5 and I'm not stopping till I have sound again.

morning, I leave for gulf shores today.

I had a morning question. Do you think it's fine to have the koda playing 63hz to 700 hz? Wouldn't it probably be better to have the koda playing like 63 to 200 hz or something? And then have a dedicated mid playing the rest all the way up to 1.25khz or so? I think if I have the koda playing to 700 I'm gonna have a big gap....like from 700+ to 1.25khz.

oh and these numbers are just random if you have suggestions as to what the drivers should play (my kodas, horns, and whatever mid you suggest) plz feel free to tell me