mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yeah I slept in this morning on accident as well. Missed my math class but went to my english class and the teacher didn't even show up. lol

I left after 15 minutes of waiting =P

More Current Conditions

Feels Like: 80

currently listening to : Coldplay - white shadows (they were fuc*ing awesome live)

dunno about the temp down here but it feels great. Light breeze, sunny. Couldn't ask for a better day ^_^

dang, was listening to the x&y cd right when i read your post :P

been listening to coldplay and death cab for cutie lately.

you make me want to vomit

i know. your music and mine are like complete opposites. then again, opposites attract... :hay:

i know. your music and mine are like complete opposites. then again, opposites attract... :hay:

no, just no

i thought you were getting away from that kind of music?

but i though u were officially unemo?

damn beaten by tom

coldplay isnt emo. and well, ok, death cab is. it's the only emo i'm listening to now. the rest of my playlist is like 311, alkaline trio, gorillaz, foo fighters, etc.

i really don't like the way 311 has been going with their band, it all started with that gay amber song. They wussed out :(

sometimes i get homophobic by my own posts. theyre rather gay. i should stop that. not that there's anything wrong with gay people.

Coldplay = win at life.

They aren't emo though, if you were calling them emo. Some of chris's lyrics could, I guess, be considered emo but I don't think so.

And it gets better ...

I had to drive her to the doctor yesterday afternoon because she had a bladder infection. So we waited in the waiting room until we went into the doctor and, when she went in, I went to move the car in front. I was gone for maybe 3 minutes and I come back and sit down. and wait ... and wait ... and wait ... 50 minutes pass, so I phone my GF because I'm already about 30 minutes late picking her up and the guy working there tells me she already left with some hot blonde chick that works there. I ask, "Was it Tracy ?" and he responds with a yeah. So, basically, I just sat in a waiting room full of sick people for 50 minutes with a chitty immune system waiting for no one because she left in the 3 minutes I was moving the car ... Who the fudge just leaves ? So I drive around looking for them and looking for them. Go home and see they're not there and there are no messages. So I phone Subway and the guy who I talked to before is like, "Oh yeah, they're still here." So I go pick them up and get yelled at on the car ride home. "I'm late at Boston Pizza now. I'm going to lose my pucking job because of you." Blah Blah Blah Blah ... Because it's my fault she left. Of course, my GF agrees with her and is pissed off because I ended up being over an hour late picking her up, too. We ended up arguing for like 4 hours after that. Later that night, the two leeches were fighting from like 9:30 when she got home until about 1 am.

Woke up this morning and found my cat tearing apart what I thought was a piece of paper. Yell at the cat and pick it up and, nope, it's not a piece of paper; it's part of a cigarette liner used for a flap of coke. So my cat's all high and bouncing off the walls, breaking into cars, and chit all morning. She's all pissed off because she knew he was on something last night because he was acting really weird and crazy. So she goes on this big rant until we get interupted by a phone call. It's her friend calling her to tell her that she saw one of her BF's making out with another chick at the bar last night. Then she starts crying and stuff, I console her. Then she's like, "Oh chit. Can you get a bladder infection from an STD ?" I, of course, say the wrong thing (the truth), "I think you can from chlamydia." So then she starts freaking out thinking she has an STD and stuff and then realizes it's 10:50 and she has to work at 11. She's like, "Can you walk me to work ? I really need someone to talk to." I do it because I'm not an ass, although I should be.

So I listen to her vent all the way to work. We get there and then it hits me, "Oh chit, it's Friday ... She has the day off." She walks in and my GF immediately says, "Why are you here ?" "Uh, I work here." "Yeah, but it's your day off." "Really ?" "Yeah." "Well, now I feel even more like a retard." Then she starts crying to my GF about how one of her BFs is cheating on her and that she thinks she has an STD and stuff. Meanwhile, I'm thinking, "fudge ... I'm going to have to listen to this all day." After we left Subway, I asked her if she wanted to go to the clinic to get tested and she tells me she can't because she's on her period. So I'm stuck with an extremely emotional girl who just got cheated on, who is on her period, who is freaking out because she may have an STD, and who currently has a bladder infection, headache, and a bad cold, so is really cranky. My day is looking up ...

Actually, the day wasn't that bad. After she cried for another hour, we went and hung out, drove around, talked, etc. It was actually fun after the crying. Too bad it was only like 2 hours before she had to go to work and now I have to go pick up my GF, who just phoned and said she had a really stressful day. Which means I'm going to have to listen while she vents. Then the guy (cokehead) gets home around 6 and he's really not living here because I don't want cokeheads here period, let alone living here. And, of course, I'm probably going to get my ass kicked. So, if you guys don't here from me for a while, I'm probably in the hospital or dead because of that ...

Wish me luck ...

good luck james, spermicide from condoms can give girls bladder infections if it gets on the outside of the condom into the woman.

So if the guy she fudgeed condom broke that could be a reason.