mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

my cousin just bought a new lexus IS350. OMG it's sooooooo nice. the seats are so orgasmically comfy and the car has the infamous "lexus quietness". interior is gorgeous, exterior is decent.

no she didnt. I wouldnt want to either, I have a bad track record.

Volvo S80?

Decently quick with the turbo :)

Pricey though.

Those are nice.

Along with GS400, bm 5 series, cadillac CTS-V and STS(V). All pricey, wish I could have them.

I like the look of the older BMW's. The new ones are horrifically ugly, if you ask me.

I've driven the '80 before, and I loved it...the only real problem was that it didn't come in a 5spd...I don't know if it's changed since then, but driving it in an automatic felt like a handicap.

my cousin just bought a new lexus IS350. OMG it's sooooooo nice. the seats are so orgasmically comfy and the car has the infamous "lexus quietness". interior is gorgeous, exterior is decent.

Cool cool

So, does it have good bump ?

I like the look of the older BMW's. The new ones are horrifically ugly, if you ask me.

I've driven the '80 before, and I loved it...the only real problem was that it didn't come in a 5spd...I don't know if it's changed since then, but driving it in an automatic felt like a handicap.

I prefer the older ones too.

Like the 8 series....oh my wow

Those are nice.

Along with GS400, bm 5 series, cadillac CTS-V and STS(V). All pricey, wish I could have them.

CLS 55 :domoslay:

Cool cool

So, does it have good bump ?

didnt listen, she didnt have any music in the car. it does have a 3 way setup up front though.