mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone know where to get a sony xdp-4000?

Good luck finding one, those things are rather elusive. I've only seen em on ebay a couple times and they always end up expensive. On forums I've only seen one, ever. I know, not the answer you're looking for :(

I'll keep an eye out.

Dont worry about it. I got out bid at the last second on a sony c90...DAMN work!!! I couldnt break away to up my bid :(

C90+4000X was by far THE BEST SETUP I'VE EVER HAD, AND the HARDEST to use. Took forever to get used to that. Took weeks just to read the manuals enough to understand them.

I found a guy that is selling the c90 and 4000x...He is asking what I want to pay.

I see the c90 on ebay for ~$300 but I have no idea what the 400x is worth today. Ryan, what do you think is a reasonable offer on both items? $700? More/less?

I'd pay that in a heartbeat. The 4000X can easily sell for $500+ on Ebay, so even if you were doing it just to make money, you would.

Good luck finding one, those things are rather elusive. I've only seen em on ebay a couple times and they always end up expensive. On forums I've only seen one, ever. I know, not the answer you're looking for :(

I'll keep an eye out.

Dont worry about it. I got out bid at the last second on a sony c90...DAMN work!!! I couldnt break away to up my bid :(

C90+4000X was by far THE BEST SETUP I'VE EVER HAD, AND the HARDEST to use. Took forever to get used to that. Took weeks just to read the manuals enough to understand them.

I found a guy that is selling the c90 and 4000x...He is asking what I want to pay.

I see the c90 on ebay for ~$300 but I have no idea what the 400x is worth today. Ryan, what do you think is a reasonable offer on both items? $700? More/less?

He is asking $850 shipped for the c90, 4000x, and CD changer...I dont need the changer, but I dont know if he will deal without the changer.

Who is the guy? I almost bought that exact same setup last year. I wonder if this is the same guy. He was on ECA I believe. Had everything in an extended cab pickup. The gear was immaculate and he had all original paperwork. I'd buy it anyways and sell the changer. Offer him $800.

I'll keep an eye out.

He is asking $850 shipped for the c90, 4000x, and CD changer...I dont need the changer, but I dont know if he will deal without the changer.

Who is the guy? I almost bought that exact same setup last year. I wonder if this is the same guy. He was on ECA I believe. Had everything in an extended cab pickup. The gear was immaculate and he had all original paperwork. I'd buy it anyways and sell the changer. Offer him $800.

No names...same guy I beleive.

Teh quotes are making me dizzah...

x2 I didn't know WTF was going on there for a second.

x-mas shopping today sucked, who would have guessed?

hot topic has a lot of cool things, but ya know what, there's nothing but parent hating teenagers, awesome boondock saints shirt, i have one but this one has the catholic cross

i'm going to watch a movie..what should i watch

I get looked at funny in Hot Topic, mostly because if I'm in there I'm giving everyone the "Goths will die by my hand" look. And if I wear flannel and don't shave for a few days, I look like it's very possible I'll pick up an axe and actually do it. Goths amuse me.

What sucks is that I've got three overdue shipments probably coming in next week...so either I wait a few days for everything to come in, or drive home today and most likely have everything shipped back. I really don't want to pay the return shipping, but ehhh...I also don't want to spend another week in this deserted hellhole :)

that sucks, i say ..hell i don't know

- I'm an idiot.

- Power cable arrived from Quebec.

- Knukonceptz order arrived.

- $150 order to PartsConexion going out today.

- I still have an end bell in need of powdercoating, but a gent from BC on CA.com might be able to do it. A mirror-black finish would beat the heck out of the 50-year dingy steel finish that it is now :)

- I love when people include more things with their order, like giving me a free set of 6CG7's with the 5R4GB rectifier I ordered :D Thank you, kind sir.

That is all.

I've decided to stay in town for another day or so...whatever. I'll do something to keep myself entertained in this ghost town.