mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hate the weather.

weather7xi.th.jpg

See red box.

Been nice and sunny for the past week or so, above freezing and all.

Now all of a sudden it wants to snow again ... ugh ... and snow lots.

That's just the way it works - as soon as I even *think* about pulling my winter tires off ...

some idiot hit me and my dad when we were going to work.

All the traffic was stopped and she obviously isnt paying attention and rear ends us. I thought it was the tranny.

Thankfully no damage and it was a burb.

I saw the lady drive off to the side, moron is playing with her hair...go figure

:brick:

You'd hate the review I'm going to write for my home setup when it's all finished...that's going to be a mini-novel.

I would have made her stop anyway, and act all concerned...female dog deserves that for playing with her hair.

Here in cali there are a vast majority of people ( mainly illegal hispanics) who drive with no lisence or insurance.

So if you get hit they either dont stop or when they do stop they tell you they dont have anything and drive off or run.

You gotta be weary of things like that, not so much in VA.

we have our fair share of idiots with no insurance/dl but we call them hicks here. Rednecks is appropriate also. While i am one by birth, i do not practice the same rituals ....well not all of them

Here in cali there are a vast majority of people ( mainly illegal hispanics) who drive with no lisence or insurance.

So if you get hit they either dont stop or when they do stop they tell you they dont have anything and drive off or run.

You gotta be weary of things like that, not so much in VA.

Don't know around here, but in NC it's a huge problem. That's why there are license checks every now and then on the country roads...

If that heppened here ( which it wouldnt because im in a " safe city") there would be a lot of runners

Don't know around here, but in NC it's a huge problem. That's why there are license checks every now and then on the country roads...

They had a week long thing for that here. Cops out in full force on all local roads all the time. Highway cops out in full force x12 on the highway (second busiest per capita highway in BC).

The report was just released ... they handed out thirty some fix-it tickets and one expired tags :lol:

They expected to bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars from no insurance and/or expired tag tickets. Instead they hand out fix-it tickets and one ticket for an expired tag - surely that won't fund their year long donut, coffee, and whiskey binge.

you got a permit for those hockey sticks, eh?

you got a permit for those hockey sticks, eh?

That and the latest trend has been handing out tickets for having dirty license plates.

Sir, your license plate is dirty...

Yeah, well, so was your wife last night, but you don't see me complaining about it.

I dont know what is wrong with me. I should be at a birthday party for a friend getting trashed at the fox and hound, but I just cant seem to find the motivation.

Holy chit I have almost 9400 posts...daaaaaamn

I dont know what is wrong with me.  I should be at a birthday party for a friend getting trashed at the fox and hound, but I just cant seem to find the motivation.

If the booze is free get your ass there ... if it isn't, well ... take your time.

I dont know what is wrong with me.

yay, my package is in sylmar

If only i lived there, it would be one less trip the UPS man needs to take.

Jim and I definately just met Officer farva. We were goofing off in the stratus in the tech parking lot, and we got pulled over. This guy was not having a good day. Bla bla bla, cop bullchit, i was driving recklessly. Thankfully he didn't give me a ticket. But i thought he was going to right up until the last second.

Also FYI tech's parking lots have the same laws as highways, yes i can get a wreckless driving ticket for doing donuts in tech's parking lot

Not being drunk definately saved us.

Edited by vladd

damn punk kids.

those same ones with the bass and the bad attitudes! :nightrider: