mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I got the ringtone "Crazy female dog" for one of my friends... I find it hillarious, somehow I don't think she will if she hears it, but its true. :)

I got ya'lls PM's, those will go out sometime this week.

I like the "assistant" thingy where you don't even have to open up a new window to read PM's.

Kickin the tires, an lightin' the fires big daddy!

good chit. good chit.

prawpuh.

Fuck this weather, and God help me.

I'm single again ... Let's see if it sticks this time or I cave into pussy again ...

Go get laid somewhere else. It's readily available worldwide.

Ahhh, choices, choices, choices.

I have two options for this summer, one of them is an internship at Agco, the other one is working at home on the farm for Dad.

Option A Pros:

More money, different places/people, learn different stuff, more money,

Cons:

Have to find an apt for the summer, extra living expenses, being bored outa my GD mind, won't have a machine/wood shop at my disposal anymore.

Home:

Little less money, no living expenses, have mom cooking for me (big plus), have shops at my disposal, can get time off whenever I want, and Dad kinda needs my help.

I hate making these choices.

Take the amount of money you'd make at Agco and subtract your estimated living expenses for the time you're there.

How close is that number to the amount you'd be making at home?

Plus, being home..................at times you do miss it when you are gone.

J

Ryan-

expect it sometime this week man!!!

J

Steve: Roughly 400-500 a month.

Jordan: I'll be looking for it :)

and BTW for 400-500 extra a mth.............i'd be home. add in travel expenses when you want to work on a project or something........much less if you somehow end up having to help ur rents with $$$ and BAM big difference man.

J

and BTW for 400-500 extra a mth.............i'd be home. add in travel expenses when you want to work on a project or something........much less if you somehow end up having to help ur rents with $$$ and BAM big difference man.

J

That is what I'm leaning to as well.

I found out about this job offer yesterday, and I never even applied for it, just know people.

J

I found out about this job offer yesterday, and I never even applied for it, just know people.

Just make sure not taking it won't burn bridges.............make it imparitive that while you appriciate it, your family needs help this summer.

J

J

Just make sure not taking it won't burn bridges.............make it imparitive that while you appriciate it, your family needs help this summer.

J

It won't :)

Dad is friends/went to college with one of the Engineers there, my brother had an internship there last summer. Apparently our family must do something right at work...

When Dad worked in a machine shop in Michigan, his boss hired another guy just cause he graduated from K-State because he liked what Dad knew so much. I've got my current job in the Civil Labs cause my boss liked my brother so much he hired me and I'm guaranteed that job till I graduate. I just hope I'm not the one to f' up the list of employable family memebers. :)

Kent, got your PM. :)

Occasionally I wonder if I'm going to fry my computer with static. I have front mount USB's and half the time if I touch the metal casing I shock it and it restarts instantly.

I get shocked by my computer all the time...hasn't shut down though.

Thermal meltdown, on the other hand...is a weekly event :D

ryan2, is the farm near St. Louis? i forget. i won't tell you how to pick as i left home at 16 and never looked back. though if it is near st.louis, that makes a midwest meet a whole lot easier! lol.

you know, i think back at my life and wonder what would have happened if i had stayed at home. actually finished high school ( i do have my GED, but that's mostly out of guilt for my brother hanging in there and finishing HS, even with his problems) and went to college. don't get me wrong, i don't regret my life, my choices. i made them, i'll live with them. but i just like to play arm chair quarterback a bit. like if i didn't blow out my knee my freshman year, retained my scholarship (lost it due to not taking care of my knee), stayed in school. would i have made the show? probably not, but it would have been a blast to have had the opportunity. oh well. i love my wife, my son. i'm not rich, but i'm far from poor. i'd rather have my family then riches. maybe my problem is i need less expensive hobbies, lol.

ok, enough fairy tell flashbacks, lol. we went and watched "wildhogs" lastnight. peter fonda, paul sr and jr, all make cameos. peter's is the best though. it's a pretty funny movie though. has few cheesy parts, but overall, it's definitely worth the price of admission. and maybe even a second go around.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

a toppage!!

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Kent, got your PM. :)

Occasionally I wonder if I'm going to fry my computer with static. I have front mount USB's and half the time if I touch the metal casing I shock it and it restarts instantly.

cool!

i've never been shocked by my computer. could be because it's kinda housed int eh desk and all i can touch are plastic parts, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Kent, the farm is about 7hrs west of St. Louis :)

Kent, I like writing your address, everyone else has a long f'ing address or name, and yours is just so damn short and to the point. :)

Ryan1, I think you had PM'd me your address as well, if you still want one feel free to shoot me that again.