mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

aaron, how is the little one doing?

neon, I forgot your real name...still rocking that sweet setup in your car?

vladd I forgot your real name too. Last thing i remember about you was you were wanting to hook up with a girl you worked with or something. Maybe.....lmao.

Ryan, did you sell all your stuff?

Jim, my Klipsch brother :D

He is doing good. Had a little surgery on his ear, but he is fine and is as nutty as ever. Just really starting to learn to talk a little. :eek5wavey:

He is doing good. Had a little surgery on his ear, but he is fine and is as nutty as ever. Just really starting to learn to talk a little. :eek5wavey:

lol, how old is he now? 2? good to hear his surgery went well even though i didn't know he had one. That's cool he's learning to talk. I miss my ex's little one. He was a handful but children are a blessing and he was a great little kid. I learned a lot from him :)

lol I am matt, and that was a helluva long time ago.

I am now with a hot little korean thing that is almost as mean as i am. we're at each others throats every so often but I probably wouldn't like her at all if we weren't. Don't remember which person from work i was trying to bang, one of them turned out to be a psycho and the other i'm still very good friends with, and if it werent for the korean i probably would be banging.

Jim, my Klipsch brother

I haven't owned Klipsch in a year and a half :P:D

Not to say I wouldn't love to in the future...but all the ones I want are way too big for the apartment :(

lol, how old is he now? 2? good to hear his surgery went well even though i didn't know he had one. That's cool he's learning to talk. I miss my ex's little one. He was a handful but children are a blessing and he was a great little kid. I learned a lot from him :)

Turned 2 in March. :)

lol I am matt, and that was a helluva long time ago.

I am now with a hot little korean thing that is almost as mean as i am. we're at each others throats every so often but I probably wouldn't like her at all if we weren't. Don't remember which person from work i was trying to bang, one of them turned out to be a psycho and the other i'm still very good friends with, and if it werent for the korean i probably would be banging.

well even though I've stopped by a couple time since I used to visit the forums a lot, I haven't spoken to you in a while ;).

Jim, my Klipsch brother

Not to say I wouldn't love to in the future...but all the ones I want are way too big for the apartment :(

yeah but you did at one point or another so that means you are cool in my book ;). I'm still rocking my klipsch setup. You guys never saw my tv I got did you? I'll have to get a picture whenever I get home later. Because even though I'm going through rough times I'll sell my dvd collection and car audio stuff before all that stuff.

Hey Chris !

what up Adrian. How was your birthday?

Hey Chris !

Low-profile. Most of my close relatives forgot about it.

Hey Chris !

Jim, my Klipsch brother

yeah but you did at one point or another so that means you are cool in my book ;). I'm still rocking my klipsch setup. You guys never saw my tv I got did you? I'll have to get a picture whenever I get home later. Because even though I'm going through rough times I'll sell my dvd collection and car audio stuff before all that stuff.

I ended up selling my turntable, the chances are pretty good the Tantrum 1200.1 is going up for sale too. Can't quite bring myself to sell the e12a though, it has sentimental value even though I don't really use it much anymore :D

Jim, my Klipsch brother

I ended up selling my turntable, the chances are pretty good the Tantrum 1200.1 is going up for sale too. Can't quite bring myself to sell the e12a though, it has sentimental value even though I don't really use it much anymore :D

I'd buy the 12a for nostalgia. Sold my 12o a few days ago.

Hey Chris !

oh wow......sorry for that man. Hope you enjoyed it none the less though :)

Jim, my Klipsch brother

oh a tantrum 1200.1.....don't see those around to often anymore. Dieing breed for sure, haha. Anything that's worth a sh1t is always available whenever i don't have money and at rock bottom :lol:

Jim, my Klipsch brother

oh a tantrum 1200.1.....don't see those around to often anymore. Dieing breed for sure, haha. Anything that's worth a sh1t is always available whenever i don't have money and at rock bottom :lol:

Have the 500.2 too, might sell them together but I don't know if I want to go on head unit power for the next six months or so :P

I can live without a sub easily, but a lack of any real dynamic range would get annoying...

what real decks come with a silver face aside from the p9? I need 3way+sub or at least an optical out so i can still use my 701 processor.

I can live without a sub easily, but a lack of any real dynamic range would get annoying...

I've lived without my setup since my truck got hit and I had JUST gotten my system back in it after 3 months. My truck was hit back in June btw. all of my stuff is just sitting around doing nothing. It sucks listening to a stock setup. having a 1200.1 and a 500.2 is cool. Did they ever make a 4 channel?

Hey Chris !

oh wow......sorry for that man. Hope you enjoyed it none the less though :)

To be honest it wasn't anything special :)

what real decks come with a silver face aside from the p9? I need 3way+sub or at least an optical out so i can still use my 701 processor.

Denon Z1...:D

All the 9815's I've seen here have a silver face. But those don't have optical out.