mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so who is running out today and buying force unleashed?

Yup I'm a geek... and proud.

my dear god, the gf and i worked stuff out, otherwise i'd be all over this asian goddess sitting across from me

and damn that doesn't do her justice at all

i swear to god i'm going to have to switch chairs just to be able to finish my work

a1097_thumb.jpg

I'd die a happy man if that were true

I'm amazed nobody's been killed yet in town on one of those 2-stroke bicycle-moped thingies. I can't even really call them scooters, at least a real scooter can get out of the way faster. Sounds like a pack of leaf blowers going down the street...

Seagate needs to hurry up and just release that 2TB HDD so the prices of 1TBs sinks...

Lots more Honda fours locally now...still waiting for the BM'ers to all come out of the woodwork :(

Lou Dobbs is out of his gourd, that's all there is to it...

image200809160001.jpg best i can do given the location

:woot: :woot: for da pic!!

i think i'd go work it over anyway, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'm amazed nobody's been killed yet in town on one of those 2-stroke bicycle-moped thingies. I can't even really call them scooters, at least a real scooter can get out of the way faster. Sounds like a pack of leaf blowers going down the street...

My roommate has one of those...

They've started to travel in packs around here. Like Brando in The Wild One, except on 25cc's of fury.

They've started to travel in packs around here. Like Brando in The Wild One, except on 25cc's of fury.

new iteration of Hell's Angels?

new iteration of Hell's Angels?

wielding their TI-83s menacingly

Pffft, my roommate is an art major I'm not sure he can do much more than simple math...

Happy 100th Birthday GM!!!

:woot: :woot:

. . . As they inch ever so closer to their final.

Seriously, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that if Ford and Gm combined, they'd be the ultimate powerhouse. I believe that is the only way they can both survive.

Seriously, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that if Ford and Gm combined, they'd be the ultimate powerhouse. I believe that is the only way they can both survive.

Even then, I'm not so sure.

A bigger clusterfuck is still a clusterfuck :)