Sign in to follow this  
pimpedout97x

which sundown amp for my tweeters

all 16 tweets............lol

the 16 mids will be powered by 2x 100.2s (8 mids per amp)

i was going to get a 100.4 for all 16 tweeters, i think i came up with a 3.3 ohm load per channel (4 mids per channel)

each tweet is 3 ohms, DMM reads 3.3 ohms....

what would be the best way to do this?

really dont need more than 25w per tweeter at most.

i was going to get a 100.4 for all 16 tweeters, i think i came up with a 3.3 ohm load per channel (4 mids per channel)

you could get the 100.4 and wire 4 tweets per channel in parallel for a .75 ohm load

or wire 2 pairs, each pair series connected, in parallel per channel. 3 ohm load

you could get the 100.4 and wire 4 tweets per channel in parallel for a .75 ohm load

or wire 2 pairs, each pair series connected, in parallel per channel. 3 ohm load

the .75 ohm load is not an option

Seems the logical option here would be to wire them in Parallel>Series. Four tweets per channel.

Wire two in parallel to 1.5Ω a set, then wire two sets in series to 3Ω.

thats what im leaning at, and running a 100.4 @ 3 ohms per channel, keeping the gains low, i'd say roughly 30w+ each.

the 50.4 would prally be not enough power, or should i run that? (again, at 3 ohms per channel)

what do you think the 100.4/50.4 would put out at 3 ohms/ch?

Do the 100.4 at 3 ohms - will provide you over 100 watts per channel.

On high efficiency tweeters this will be enough to give you a terrible headache :)

We have a 50.4 @ 8 ohms on just TWO selenium tweeters in Brandon's Bronco and it'll about kill you.

Do the 100.4 at 3 ohms - will provide you over 100 watts per channel.

On high efficiency tweeters this will be enough to give you a terrible headache :)

We have a 50.4 @ 8 ohms on just TWO selenium tweeters in Brandon's Bronco and it'll about kill you.

FO SHIZZLE

it'll about kill you.
nice

lol, so you want to die?? :suicide-santa:

lol, yes

having a wee bit of a problem though, with getting all the mids to fit in my door, without a few of them hitting the seat.

im in a simular predicament.... i plan on running 16 selenium 6s. which are 8 ohms trying to put at least 50 watts to each... trying to run least numbers of amps possible... if possible can i run the amps at two ohms. i plan on getting a 50.4 for the tweets. and at the most 2 100.4s

Trust me guys... you do not need much power at all on these PA tweeters to be BRUTAL beyond all reason.

im in a simular predicament.... i plan on running 16 selenium 6s. which are 8 ohms trying to put at least 50 watts to each... trying to run least numbers of amps possible... if possible can i run the amps at two ohms. i plan on getting a 50.4 for the tweets. and at the most 2 100.4s

run a 100.2 per each 8 mids (2 amps total for all 16)

or for that matter, just get the new 125.2, either way, itll see at LEAST 50w per driver. i have 16 of the same mids, and gonna run them off of 2 100.2s, 4 per channel, at 2 ohms

im gonna use a 100.4 for my tweets

Sign in to follow this