ryruss

Btl ohm's

what math? like how much room does each 18 need aprx?

math like that and add it up and see if it will go in the back of the jeep?

thats right buddy!

saweeeeet. so i gotta ask, is this website like people who work at hooking up systems or just pp who are all obsessed or what is the team ssa and stuff, the ppl on this site know there stuff, and quite helpful.

cuz i know my stuff compared to my friends but this is like the car audio info on steroids, lol.

well most of the people here. like ssa/sundown/fi etc.. make subs and amps and such ;) and alot of the rest have been doing car audio for who knows how long

saweeeeet. so i gotta ask, is this website like people who work at hooking up systems or just pp who are all obsessed or what is the team ssa and stuff, the ppl on this site know there stuff, and quite helpful.

cuz i know my stuff compared to my friends but this is like the car audio info on steroids, lol.

There is a little bit of of every walk of life here were just pretty much all addicts.

ok, good deal, man these 3000d's are gonna be BA, lol. I will purchase like 6 powermaster d3100's for 4 3000d's then, and it should be enough?

i really wanna put 4 fi's in the back of this jeep and i beleive if i take out the back seats and dedicate the whole vehicle...that there will be enough space!

Please, please, PLEASE look into a high output alternator also. You have to charge all those batteries somehow.

and i thought i was obsessed, lol. so with the ftl's does anyone know the minium cubic feet i would need per one...like 3 or 4?

and i thought i was obsessed, lol. so with the ftl's does anyone know the minium cubic feet i would need per one...like 3 or 4?

18's like 5 cubes MINIMUM.

yes, ive heard Iraggi alternators is the way to go......is this true?

Look around, Iraggi, Powermaster, Ohio Generator, Excessive Amperage, Mean Green.

ok, well if it is one huge box....or like walled off does it still need the min 5 cubic feet per sub?

ok, well if it is one huge box....or like walled off does it still need the min 5 cubic feet per sub?

Minimum 5 cubes per sub is only the recommended, but it is recommended by Fi, and they kinda know their way about subwoofers ;)