B7L|BL4Z3R

wiring ohms

umm i met someone from grandrapids michigan wich is like 30 miles away and idk waht he is running , so if anyone else lives near hastings michigan about 27 miles north of battle creek and 30 miles south of grandrapids west of lansing and east of holland if that helps

Have we made forward progress yet? I'm seriously concerned, why this has been so difficult. Finding the room to mount this amp should be more time consuming.

oooops sorry i thoughti was in a differnt thred yeah i got everything figured out i think just no one awnsswed me on plugging my sub into the first input

Edited by stuartgoodenough

it doesn't matter, it's a mono amp. Those two outputs are wired together right inside the terminals. You can use any of them.

it doesn't matter, it's a mono amp. Those two outputs are wired together right inside the terminals. You can use any of them.

That's what I meant in my above post.

I wasn't doubting you :). He just asked again as if he either missed it or didn't understand.

so it wouldnt make a diff if i tried birdging it

again, there is no bridging. it's a mono amp. bridging occurs between 2 separate channels. I really think you should heed the advice of others on here and drive to a shop where somebody can look at it and hook it up for you.

I wasn't doubting you :). He just asked again as if he either missed it or didn't understand.

Yeah I was saying that cause I didn't think stuartgoodenough read my post.

so it wouldnt make a diff if i tried birdging it

again, there is no bridging. it's a mono amp. bridging occurs between 2 separate channels. I really think you should heed the advice of others on here and drive to a shop where somebody can look at it and hook it up for you.

Exactly :excl: This has boggled so many peoples minds.

Like KU40 said,...it's there for wiring flexibility

this should have been just a one answer thread lol. its now 3 pages...

you should look up Ohms Law, or google it. Impedance is very important.