Derrick824

Amp Group Pics

The SAZ-2000D is the prototype - Gary has been testing it for me :)

They are coming out next year.

I'm so glad you rushed the 2000D. I have a feeling it'll turn out to be a wise move with all the 1000 RMS subs out there. I'm buying a few right off the bat as soon as they come. Can't wait!!

ill be picking up 2 of the 2000d's as soon as they drop...cant wait

No, they will be platinum color like the rest of the line up. RCAs will also match the rest of the lineup incase you're wondering

I cannot wait to get to play around with one of those SAZ-2000D's. It's gonna be IMO the best implementation of the "non-discrete design" Class D amplifier since the IA 20.1. Don't get me wrong, I like the SAZ-3000D and all the huge amps out there that are discrete design, as they are power monsters, but the stability of the design that is in the SAZ-1500D, which has basically just been scaled up for the SAZ-2000D is something I like much better.... Just as an "amp tech". The discrete designs (the class D amps that use all N Channel mosfet outputs) have that self oscillating thing that makes them work, and honestly I hate messing with them. Touchy amps.... the design in the SAZ-1500D is SO easy to deal with on the bench.

Very excited about the SAZ-2000D. I want one, maybe to run at 1000rms @ 2 ohms. I can't fit a sub with 2000rms capability in my truck, period, but I might could swing a 1000rms sub at the expense of my seats moving up a little, and I like the idea of having plenty of amp to run it at 2 ohms so everything sounds great and runs extremely cool.