Sign in to follow this  
kkk4

Differences subwoofer T3 vs. Soundown

I know the differences between

Sundown 15" nightshade

and the T3 TSS 15"

???

someone has tested them both? or knows me an answer?

I am interested in the differences

Structural and application

power, etc. etc.

They are different in every way possible. Different baskets, cones, surrounds, spiders, coil, magnets, top plates, back plates, etc.

I do not know if anyone has tested them drop-in SPL.

Ask Jacob if he will work on Sundown products that were bought used or not directly from Sundown.

;)

They are different in every way possible. Different baskets, cones, surrounds, spiders, coil, magnets, top plates, back plates, etc.

listen that there are differences?

because they arrived here in Italy.

then you understand me .............

? :wtf::blink:

Hi, good luck with the Tss 15's I used the T3's and now hate them. I'm getting sundowns soon I blow 2 tss 15's in one week .

Hi, good luck with the Tss 15's I used the T3's and now hate them. I'm getting sundowns soon I blow 2 tss 15's in one week .

Jacob is the best he will work with you and help you get louder.

i have heard several bad reports on the tss. Its probably a decent sub, but I know the 2006 139.9 bassrace world champ tested them and hated them.

Not everyone is gonna like the nightshade in every application either. But I always hear good things and love the ones I've heard.

i have the t3 ts 12's and i love them.i havent blown them all year and i beat the hell out of them and compete with them.im currently running 4 1500 sundowns strapped at a half ohm on 4 of them and its killing them but there taking it so far!!!!!!i do need new subs that i can trust will take the power i want to put to them and thats why im waiting on the monsters sundown subs!!!!!!!jacob is a man that stands behind his product and has the best customer service ever!!!!!i would hands down go wth the sundowns cause ive personally seen what those subs can do and its nasty!!!!ill have my pair of 15's next year(or sooner if i can ever blow mine

I just pulled out my 4 t3 tss 10s for two nightshade 15s. I liked the 10s but a 3000D kept tearing em up... tear spiders out at least once a week! the 15s are in a box that is not exactly right and i got a 1.5db gain at the headreast and i was already over a 150! still using the same amp at the same resting load and same charging system

Jonathan is hard to get a hold of these days... Jacob calls me off my number on the caller id without leaving a message!! customer service at its best!!

The T3 Audio TSS is a musical woofer with a rating of 1000 watts RMS..... lots of excursion.... but designed to be loud on low power with nice sound thanks to low moving mass.

The TSSV2 is the spl woofer and is more comparible to the "nightshade".

And the TSNS will knockdown anything you compare it to.

As far as Jason goes..... according to Bestco (your reps)....85% of all T3 Product returned has been by you at M&M. :drink40:

Loud by design guy managed to blow up the TSS woofer in record time (10 seconds).... so he is definitely doing something right... :bull:

Keep up the good work......

I think education, appreciation and determination will get people alot farther in SPL competition than just hooking it up and blowing it up and then blaming the speaker.

Good luck everyone.

I don't want this to turn into a battle ground so I will close this post.

I think everyone got their 2 cents in :)

---

Fabio,

Again, I don't know of any direct swap tests so I don't think anyone can 100% answer your question at this time.