Sign in to follow this  
BKOLFO4

Your killing me Scott. . .

That will be nuts. It is like the wheel market, 18's were king a couple of years ago. Now 21's are around, and 22's coming.

I would view it, but I'm banned from there LOL....

We just received our first proto of the 22" 12 spoke basket and Im rather happy with it. Got me thinking that the IB crowd might be interested in a 22" version. Currently the surround and rubber gasket are being tooled and I should have a surround sample in about 2 weeks. But... cone bodies are going to be done in house with composites (initially this size was geared towards high power autosound). But I might be able to do a curvilinear cone that isnt using a core to keep the costs lower.

Let me know if this sounds interesting... definitely could make it happen.

man anyone ever heard the saying "we ride 22's or betta" thats how you do rims big style and this will be how you do subs big style!

Just make sure it doesn't turn out to be 369 lbs, 23" tall, and mad mikes new favorite toy.

... nah, scott wouldn't do that :P

At least this will kill the MTX 22 that everyone is so hyped about. but arent IB3's HT?

I wanna see some pics of this BEAST!

I'd be down for a pair. I just started a HT project with some Hawthorne Silver Iris 15's. Some 22IB3 would be a nice complement to the full range Silver Iris. :)

I've got a pair of Atlas 15 in my Olds Cutlass Cierra setup IB style. I was just looking at the pics I took of the install. I bet I can squeeze a pair of 22 in it once they come out. So make that 4 for me. :)

Sign in to follow this