Sign in to follow this  
Disinger

Sub suggestion please!

I need help finding out what sub or subs I should be putting in my car. I have a camaro, and I am able to put a 5 cubic ft box in my car and I currently dont have much power as an amp. 750 bridged at 4 ohm. The RF 500/2 Where I work I get discounts on Alpine's and RF. Thats why I am currently running 1 12" P3 in 2.5 cubic ft. sealed box. I was orignally going to put two P3's or 2 Type R's in but from what I have heard from you guys thats not the way I wanna go. I am on a limited budget of 500 bucks unless I can sell my old school memphis 500D amp and my Rockford.(I hate being a poor college student lol) I am after some clean bass. Not so much spl...even though I like everything to raddle, but more of deep bass.

Ideas and suggestions would be great help. :bigclap:

I need help finding out what sub or subs I should be putting in my car. I have a camaro, and I am able to put a 5 cubic ft box in my car and I currently dont have much power as an amp. 750 bridged at 4 ohm. The RF 500/2 Where I work I get discounts on Alpine's and RF. Thats why I am currently running 1 12" P3 in 2.5 cubic ft. sealed box. I was orignally going to put two P3's or 2 Type R's in but from what I have heard from you guys thats not the way I wanna go. I am on a limited budget of 500 bucks unless I can sell my old school memphis 500D amp and my Rockford.(I hate being a poor college student lol) I am after some clean bass. Not so much spl...even though I like everything to raddle, but more of deep bass.

Ideas and suggestions would be great help. :bigclap:

Above mentioned are all great deals. DCONs would be perfect for your camaro. Nice flat sounding, with great output. Shouldn't be long for those also.

There's no need to use up the whole 5cubes right? One solid sub in smaller space would be quite impressive.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=23317 <- this would be fine off of your amp and you could always upgrade later.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22502 <- if you wanted a pair of subs, you'll love these. You can wire them to your amp for a final 4 ohm load just fine.

and what box space would I want for the stereo integrity subs?

Well, by reading a little further in that thread.. it looks like 2.0^3ft @ 34hz, so 4 cubes total