Smanleyman

What was your dumb ticket for?

im guess standing on the brake and giving it gas

thus spinning the tires and not moving = a chit load of burnt rubber

Thats what i thought it was. Just never heard it called that.

Never heard of a brake-stand?

I have a switch for my sub amp to turn it on/off and I put a label in the "off" position that says "COP!"

only appropriate for an audio fourm....

driving down the street at like 9PM.... "woooo weee" Bike cop pulls me over, and im like "hows it going? what the problem?" sob gave me a ticket for my stereo being audible within 75 ft......$190

anyone with ipod headphones..... turn them all the way up... and walk about 75 ft, you can still hear them.. barley, but you can..... bullshirt ticket :-(

also, don't forget, we have rules to follow, policies that can handcuff us in everything we do. btw, doesn't your walmart have parking lot cameras? our small town even does. see about getting a copy of the tape, take it to the meetings and force the council to take action if the pd won't.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Most Wal-Mart parking lot cameras only face the store itself :Doh:

While I won't say fudge the police, I will say that I do have a problem with the cops in the hell hole of a town I grew up in. Pretty much the fastest way to get anybody from the city (police, fire and EMS included) to your house is to report a dead bird :Doh:

Domestic disturbance, disturbing the peace? Fugadaboutit

also, don't forget, we have rules to follow, policies that can handcuff us in everything we do. btw, doesn't your walmart have parking lot cameras? our small town even does. see about getting a copy of the tape, take it to the meetings and force the council to take action if the pd won't.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Most Wal-Mart parking lot cameras only face the store itself :Doh:

not around here. they all face the parking lot. are all of them on?? who knows...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah, the ones here in AK all face the entrance and parking lot at Wal-Mart. We have a HUGE problem with kids car-hopping these days because no one likes to lock their doors in Alaska.

People car hop whole neighborhoods at a time going up and down the streets, neighborhood watch doesnt do crap.