Sign in to follow this  
tez4life

12 Sundown E8s

You could try a 6th order.. 6th order are louder. You could use the same box that you started with and put it the chamber tought the rear deck. 6th order are fun cause that's what I run. Mine is tuned at 29 rear chamber and 45 in the front chamber with 12--10's on 3--SAZ 3000D's..It's fun letting people set in the truck. But a 6th order I have is 60 cubes. But you could try the 8's.. That would be fun to set in. The old saying go

GIRL'S LIKE IT BETTER WHEN YOU BANG IT HARDER WITH A 8 !!!!!!!

Edited by twistedcopperhead

from what i have seen he cut his backseat mounts out... so he has no back rest anymore... if your gonna trash your back seat you might aswell do a wall IMO.

You could try a 6th order.. 6th order are louder. You could use the same box that you started with and put it the chamber tought the rear deck. 6th order are fun cause that's what I run. Mine is tuned at 29 rear chamber and 45 in the front chamber with 12--10's on 3--SAZ 3000D's..It's fun letting people set in the truck. But a 6th order I have is 60 cubes. But you could try the 8's.. That would be fun to set in. The old saying go

GIRL'S LIKE IT BETTER WHEN YOU BANG IT HARDER WITH A 8 !!!!!!!

Sounds interesting, but honestly I have zero experence with a 6th order bandpass. 4th order I got a little so I understand the physics behind both types.

I cant imagine how loud that must be!!

from what i have seen he cut his backseat mounts out... so he has no back rest anymore... if your gonna trash your back seat you might aswell do a wall IMO.

He still got his backseat. He just took it out. In his car, like mine and yours, its just a couple of big bolts that hold it down at the bottom, and the top slids on a set of clips at the top. I took out mine before and the bass difference was like night and day, and I was using my back up subs ( old school Polk DB 12s sealed on 800w)

But, I agree, if you going to lose the backseat, why not go all out and do a wall?

Sign in to follow this