xMplar

07 FI BLZ fully loaded x2 12"

Hey Yall

well as the tital states i have 2 12" 07 Blz fully loaded with power upgrades cooling etc

so how much rms exctly ish are they and what sort of power can i run into them i want to use 5000wrms (tru 5000wrms)

with low gains or will i be better of using 2 2000wrms amps 1 to each sub

i dont want to blow them but i dont know how much they will take any thoughts or suggestion

thanks peeps

bring the BASS

xMplar

they should be fine getting 2500w each if your talking about the btl's if its the bl's i wouldnt give them more than 1500 each

Edited by dbjunior

fi blz huh BOOOO

it is a BL plural BLz not BTL not Q but BL in the middle of the Q and the BTL and thanks for the info DB jnr ill try them on the 2000wrms amps and see how they go

xMplar

It doesn't matter where you set your gains with a 5000 watt amp, you can still get well over 5000 watts.....

There is no minimum power for any sub. Period.

The more power you have the louder they will play with more non-linearities.

The less power you have the less louder they will play with less non-linearities.

The power required to get full output from any subwoofer is box alignment dependant and has nothing whatsover to do with the RMS rating...

I dont know Scott said a single saz 3000D will do for a set of loaded BLZZZZZ as you put it.

I think he should know. Make sure you have the electrical to support it though. Whats more should you want to go overboard someday the SAZ3000d will do 5000 RMS on 16V

I dont know Scott said a single saz 3000D will do for a set of loaded BLZZZZZ as you put it.

I think he should know. Make sure you have the electrical to support it though. Whats more should you want to go overboard someday the SAZ3000d will do 5000 RMS on 16V

Jake does 4500 with his on 16V.

yeah thats the problem if i use 5k they wont go for long but if i use 2k across both they will be a good set of street beaters

im not using them for spl they are a daily sub setup for driving to and fro to work etc

all i have to have them do is shake my rearveiw mirror so much i cant use it then im happy

however no here in oz unless they are full SPL comp guys hardly an1 runs more than 14v as we dont have the access to the alts etc

and the costs ofcourse

thanks for the help people im going to trey the 2000wems and give each sub 1000w and see how irt sounds i have anothr car im doing aswell but its bigger badder and much much much louder

it will be my masterpeice or should i say masterstroke 25grand worth of it now all ineed is some speakers and subs

ho hum the life of a bacjyadigan diyer with an audio fettish

xMplar

Edited by xMplar