Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Johnson

Zed new amp news

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/products.html

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

The Zed Audio website is changing soon. We are introducing new products early 2009.

Please feel free to contact us by email at zedaudio@aol.com or via voice mail at (805) 526-5315 PST

The shopping cart link is being removed due to the problems we have had with the provider. In future all transactions shall be via Paypal, cheque or money order.

We would like to thank all of our customers for their support in the past and hope that Zed shall be able to serve you and others in the future.

Due to the changing economic climate we at Zed have had a serious re-think about mobile amplification. This new philosophy shall be evident in our new products. They of course shall be continued to be made in the USA and shall offer unrivaled value for money and uncompromising performance. We are almost complete with the new designs and we welcome suggestions for any new products which our customers and future customers may wish to have us manufacture. Simply put, if we receive many requests for 7 Giga watt amplifiers, then we would seriously consider building them.

After a real long hihatus, I shall be posting more techtalk information which I hope will interest and educate all who choose to vist our site.

We are leaving certain postings from the outgoing product for a period of time after which they shall be removed permanently.

Due to so many requests, Zed has opened a full time repair and refurbishing department. We do repairs on all makes of amplifiers, equalizers and crossovers. Many of you who have and have recently purchased "old school" amplifiers wish to have them brought back to their original working condition. We do this in addition to upgrading the amplifier for improved performance. The degree of upgrades depends entirely on the particular amplifier and the needs of the owner.

My personal speciality is the refurbishing of vintage tube home equipment.

Stephen Mantz.

Nice looking out. I cant wait to see what they come out with. :D

:)

i just took a look at the website again and looks like he's going to build the Leviathan.

Edit: I just realized it's being talked about in another thread, but the new amps seem badass

Edited by dragnix

badass? I dont think that is the terminology for these amps if they do HALF what he says.....move it dang it! I need my new amps!

Looking forward to these!