Sign in to follow this  
k-mart

SI 327's

I hope its alright to put this here, since it is the SI forum and I'm part of SI and I'd really like somone that's a big time SI fan to get these.

Your chance to get the only set of 327's ever built. The mids alone in this set cost nearly $200. These things have been lightly used and I'm selling because I simply don't have the room to put them in kicks. The mid is a 6" with a 1" textile dome tweeter and custom built/hand assembled crossover.

Looking to get $250 plus shipping for the set.

It's cool Kevin. We'll let it ride here for a while. You might want to post a duplicate in the FS section also for the time being.

And he is correct, it's the only 327 set out there. No more will be made so this is literally the ONLY chance to get them.

Got any pics ?

Id just like to see these bad mo fo's

why will no others be made?

because SI is no longer making ANY component sets...

oh wow,

I did not know that, can I ask why the decision? maybe to make a mid-cost level line to have more than just a sub on the market

Actually I stopped because they were taking too much time. They took too long to build and I didn't make hardly anything on them. Kevin selling them for $250 is just crazy. I think I had $425 on the 327's web page when we were offering them.

Send them this way. I'm good for it.

Do you do financing?

I jest. I have no cash flow due to all the drug money I lost to a mule gone bad. Unless you want to trade for my Koda set. Or trade for one night you'll never forget.

I have a NIB set of Orion P6.2's I would trade for them. Never used them and they are perfect. I really want to run a 3 way setup and if I don't do something quick my brother will take the Orion's from me. He already got my Kicker RS6c's and trashed them.

Deal fell thru. Still got them. Willing to trade for another comp set or a nice HU(plus or minus cash either way). Thanks.

Kevin