Sign in to follow this  
streetbeater07

Hello SUNDOWNZ need a little help

hello Jacob, I my nightshades blew on me. I was pushing them with an IA 40.1 @ 1 ohm no bass boost and gain set properly, however, I don't want to change my amp so I want to upgrade these to handle the power. I need to know how much it will be to have these two reconed with more spiders and longer coils. They are dual 1 ohm 15's. Please let me know because I want to get this done asap have the money on hand and getting ready for a local comp. Thanks.

i thought you fell off the planet

you pop alot of subs buddy.

no way your setting can be correct unless your just playing hard knowing your gonna blow them!

I play them based on said ability. I buy subs according to the amount of power they take but maybe the 40.1 is too much.

Doesn't that put out more power than they can handle though?

the custom nightshades have been takeing around 3k each for most of the team members from what jacob was telling me,..\

07 merc did you get my pm?

I know a pair of the stock nightshades can handle that amp no problem all other things being right.

Whats your enclosure like? How and where are they loading? Play below tuning alot? Did you set the gains with a scope or dmm? Any clipping?

Depending on how you damaged them we can determine what needs to be done - I don't think you'll need 5 spiders :)

I hit my Monster prototype with 9.5kw+ with three.

Sign in to follow this