kingkeem5

Which set of 12s should i choose?

Memphis Mojo

MTX 9500

RE Audio SX

Rockford Fosgfate T2

or should i go into the Digital Design series...maybe 2500 or 3500s? :bull:

:P this is priceless!! HA

hifonicsfanatic......... why dont i see ANY HIFONICS SUBS LISTED IN YOUR OPTIONS?

not even any maxxsonics products.

secondly...... NO one can even give you advice at this point in your topic...

lets hear your goals, and if its daily what kinda of music you enjoy, the space you have to work with... budget, power and such

Lol...well right now im runnin 2 12in power acostik fubars in a custom ported box in a dodge neon...i have the subs facing forward and i hit 140.6 with a factory box and 2 earthquake dbxi's and brutus 1608 hifonics amp...i got the same amp and stuff but just diff subs and box. I mostly listen to rap and hip hop...you know Young Jeezy and stuff but i go to competitions too...just tryin to upgrade so i can hit up the big shows...btw im runnin a MB Quart component set (maxxsonics lol)

so you wanna use the 1608 again on your subs?

if you wanna use the same amp.... in a neon... the seats fold down right? is that how your metering?

if so.. if i had 1200 watts and a small car.. i would do a single 18 bl or a Q do the box faced in like you are now.. use areo ports and stand back....

now if your stuck on doing pairs.. i would sell that 1608... pick up a saz 3000d and a pair of nightshades 12's

or again the q's or the bl's

Why everybody say get something Sundown lol i mean i kinda like the pairs...and yeah my seats fold down so thats how im gettin the numbers...but i mean i just dont know which 12s to get...my boy had 2 T2s and a 1500d RF amp on each one....but i gotta see what i put up next friday at dis comp since i got new subs and a diff box

yeah your not hearing me.

haha wow okay...

if you wanna use your amp I think a 15" BL with cooling ported would do a great job

well with the driver window down on an unknown mic it hit 148.2 facing forward and its louder rear-firing, but that number pretty much means nothing since I dont know what mic my local shop has and I wasnt sealed up... with your amp you cant go wrong with a 15 q or bl in a nice ported box around 3.5-4 cubes @ 31-32hz

i would grab a pair of DD 2512As If you plan to upgrade your amp and IF you can get 4 cubes with 65in^2 of port area... i recommend tuning to 35hz

on the other hand i would grab a pair of the new AQ 2.5 12s with a very similar box as recommended eariler for the DDs.. the 2512s get a bit lower and louder with the added power but the 2.5s are very efficient and sound prettty good too boot.. great budget woofer...