Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

Hello From Kickin Kia

Hello guys and gals. My real name is Danny Craig and I live in Sumter South Carolina. I am new to this forum, but not new to car audio. I have been in car audio since the late 80's. Some of my fellow competitors are on this site. Team Sundown and Team Nemisis from the Carolina's pretty much know me and what I have. For those of you who don't know what I have, here it is: I have two American Bass VFL Extreme dvc 2 ohm 1500 watt rms subwoofers and two American Bass VFL-100.1 amplifiers my subs are in a custom built enclosure built by Derrick Haddock. He is the man when it come to enclosure building. I will post some pics in a different topic. I have one heck of a cone rise with this box. My subs are wired at 1 ohm, my cone rise is 3 ohms. I am doing 147.2 sealed on the dash in my 2007 Kia Sportage on less than 1500 watts with my current enclosure. My elctrical consist of an optima G34 yellow top and Excide 35 amp hr gel cell battery. I have 0 gauge American Bass power and ground and big 3 is done. I still have the stock 120 amp alt and battery under the hood. I still need some more battery power. I drop to 11 something on burps and loud music. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

:WELCOME:

welcome!!