Sign in to follow this  
ia2

Black and Blue Sale

First I want to say that the sale was a HUGE success. We sold alot more equipment than we expected to. Nick and I want to personally thank each and every person that placed an order with us this past year, and helped IA have a record year in sales and production.

I really hate that some people had to wait for their subs, but like Denim said, we were soooooooo slammed with orders from the sale (esp. after Christmas) that we couldn't keep up. As a matter of fact, Nick stayed at the office 24 hrs one day before CES trying to get orders out. I just ask that anyone that is waiting for their subs, be patient with us and it will be worth the wait.

Thanks to everyone for their business, and we look forward to a great year and to releasing some great new products!

THANKS!!!!!!

-Incriminator Audio

Josh Proctor and Nick Wright

:drink40::fing34::woot:

I would like to thank you guys for excellent customer service. Even with the holidays my order was completed in a timely fashion and the contact I had with you was excellent.

a big thanks from me .... for the customer service ... i hope i get my DP soon

...and with the load of money u earned ... take a break ...smiley_lol.gif

n506094128_807675_6742.jpg

that looks kinda like paradise :D

I saw no women and no whiskey. Both would be required to call that paradise. :captain:

I saw no women and no whiskey. Both would be required to call that paradise. :captain:

Hence, the word ''kinda'' :lol::D