itsedison920

enclosure help ?

You probably should have measured your available space to make sure that you can even fit an adequately large box for an 18" woofer in.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no way you're getting that thing in there.

You probably should have measured your available space to make sure that you can even fit an adequately large box for an 18" woofer in.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no way you're getting that thing in there.

I'm with johnecon, good luck. Might consider tearing your rear seat out..haha

Well I loooked up the specs online and it says there is 13 cubic feet of space in the trunk so if I built the box in the car I might be able to get it to fit lol maybe ill go take some measurements and ill get back to you guys

Well I loooked up the specs online and it says there is 13 cubic feet of space in the trunk so if I built the box in the car I might be able to get it to fit lol maybe ill go take some measurements and ill get back to you guys

lol 13^3ft using everything. You'll be lucky to get 8^3ft out of it, and you'll still have to build in the trunk.

Nissan Sentras are tiny! haha.

what are the trunk dimensions? maybe i can do a little quickie design for you?

top to bottom, front to back, side to side measurements?

Good luck trying to fit a box that size in that trunk. How do you plan on firing the woofer? Up?