sound=vibration

17 year old SSA Build

Lol now that i am 17 haha i was gonna put 16 but neway back on track..

Ok here we go its gonna be a long build and has already been started...

Subs:

2 SSA tens icons... Gotta Get them still

A Pts Hybrid horn 35hrz.. In Transit as we speek

and a Swiss audio sdx2000 was benched at 21xxrms ... got that already

Front stage:

Eclipes tweets and crossovers (courtesy of Johnecon)..

with 6 1/2 Mlis (still need to be purchased)...

hopefully some kickpods later after the rest is done.

Not sure what for the frontstage amp

Electrical:

Big 3 zero guage... already been done

0 guage ground and batt.. done

Extra Batt or two comming soon....

Pioneer something for the hu.. not sure yet

any how.. it will be long being that i am only 17 soo be patient but things should work out pretty good.... let me get some pics up.. oh yeah it will be in a 06 chevy malibu ltz..

20080616_48.jpg

20080617_5.jpg

20080617_3.jpg

20080617_2.jpg

20080617_6.jpg

Since then everything has been wire loomed and made to look stock under the hood... will get pics later of that...

Amp Pics

20080711_59.jpg

20080711_57.jpg

20080711_56.jpg

20080711_55.jpg

20080711_54.jpg

20080711_52.jpg

Amp remote... I dont always like my subs on especially when my duaghters in the car so i installed a switch :)

dashview.jpg

Switchhole-1.jpg

switch.jpg

FinalSwitchProduct.jpg

side pic of the car...Picture215.jpg

now remeber this is all out of my pockete my family refuse to help me with my car audio addiction so it will be a bit slow... more pics comming soon... oh there will also be some sounddeading wich i have already started in places like the rear deck ect...

the enclosure should be there soon.....

the enclosure should be there soon.....

it was supposed to be here a day or two ago but i havent checked up on fedex again but i will do so in a few..

mind throwing some pics of the box up for me :wacky:

nice enclosure!!!

those icons are going to dumpppp

nice enclosure!!!

those icons are going to dumpppp

ya i heard two 10s in marks truck awhile ago and for tens in a regular ported box they put out... i can wait to hear this horn.... haha.. plan is to later throw some xcons in with like 5k in the same box if thump thinks it will work out..

Just wait intell you get that box it moves so much air. You will be vary happy with it. :D

you said 17 years old and you have a daughter.. and your throwin all this money into a car...

that doenst seem good, but i know id be doin the same thing.

For a frontstage amp, since you don't have one.. try and budget for a SAX-100.4D. Then you can run active up front.

you said 17 years old and you have a daughter.. and your throwin all this money into a car...

that doenst seem good, but i know id be doin the same thing.

lol why u think it is taking me so long.. i would have had it done already and.. she is welll takin care of trust me... hahaha lets just say she is the first grandchild on both sides lol..k na but i do spen alot on her my self..

For a frontstage amp, since you don't have one.. try and budget for a SAX-100.4D. Then you can run active up front.

ya i would love to... gotta see where i am slowly piecing stuff together so.. but that would be a nice choice.. time will tell lol

might have to steal that horn. :)

so for so nice.

i still gotta do my BIG 3 before i leave.

Looks good. Damn nice fudgin enclosure. Good luck with the build... Just don't dump money into dis stuff... It's easy but it'll fudge ya over... Especially when u got other responsibilities... g/l w/ da build.

so for so nice.

never never neverrrrrr... lol mark is getting the other whit one that tunned to 31hrz... hit him up... but u will most likley lose the back seats ...

Looks good. Damn nice fudgin enclosure. Good luck with the build... Just don't dump money into dis stuff... It's easy but it'll fudge ya over... Especially when u got other responsibilities... g/l w/ da build.

i do it cautiously... (spelling?) and most of the money gone into it is from building boxes and doing installs for people so ya... but i hear ya.. if it were to come down to it i would sell it for my lil girl... her smile is worth more to me... good looking out though

oh by the way i cant wait to build her a bassracer... i hope she likes bass when she gets older.... take her to comps and well ya lol... (end of day dream)

so for so nice.

never never neverrrrrr... lol mark is getting the other whit one that tunned to 31hrz... hit him up... but u will most likley lose the back seats ...

ha im extremly happy with my sealed box with an icon on 1500 watts :)

ill fly back once u get it done to hear it yours and marks wanna see a this insane horn

Outta curiosity... What state are we talking about?

Lol a daughter that loves bass FTW!

Is it the 28th yet???

My 15yr old daughter is gonna hit some shows with me this year, so it's a possability ;)

Hey do u got the moabs still we wonna use them in my homies neon srry i didnt get back to u on them but we still want them..

Edit for john..

Edited by sound=vibration

Is it the 28th yet???

Lol love the chick in you sig.. and when i get the box in im heading to marks to test it out will take vids

box shold be in within the next two or three days.... will go test it out at marks and maybe make a vid and then it will be painted and carpeted later.. gonna make an amp reck today and some 6x9 infinity references for the rear for now they sound decent and i am getting them for super cheap from a friend of mine.. pics tonite if all goes well

i will also throw some pic up of a box i did for a freind its getting carpet tonight

ended up getting busy and not doing the amp rack but here is a box i did for my homies neon....

just carpted it

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_23252.jpg

IMG_23292.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_23312.jpg

IMG_23312.jpg

came out clean... it is only temporary later will come some ssa10sand stuff... very very temporary.. but sounds decent

sorry i didnt get pic of the box build...