sound=vibration

17 year old SSA Build

Dealing with Fedex is a real pain in the arse...I have spent 3 hours on the phone

(about an hour and 1/2 on hold)

:biggun:

lol thumper shooting them down...!

anyway

update got a new optima yellow top goup 34 under the hood... barley fits. and installed eclipes tweets today pics later it superbowl time right now!!!!! I hate the Cardinals even tho thier the hometeam here but i hope they win ... Steelers suck!!

has fedex picked up the package for inspection yet?

damn man i had a box made by PTS too i love it alot best custom enclosure EVER!!! lol... but fedex was a pain in the ass because they kept delaying my shipment and when i got it it was some damage all over the corners and sides but i didnt think anything of it..... i jus wanted to install my system but plz continue with the build i wanna see how it turns out.

damn man i had a box made by PTS too i love it alot best custom enclosure EVER!!! lol... but fedex was a pain in the ass because they kept delaying my shipment and when i got it it was some damage all over the corners and sides but i didnt think anything of it..... i jus wanted to install my system but plz continue with the build i wanna see how it turns out.

what box was yours?

I'm getting really pissed with Fedex Ground.....I see a change in shipping companies really soon

there is just WAYYY to much work put in these enclosures to have some dorks treat them like boat anchors

No chit this is starting to become a F&%KING Joke with the way the boxes are wrapped up all snug as a bug there shouldn't be any damage to them.

I think that someone is throwing them off the truck at 60 miles an hour to see how many rolls they can get out of them and seeing how fast you have to get a fork lift going to put the forks though them. It sounds funny but IT REALLY ISN'T. It's :bull::bsflag: I think that FedEx needs a big :finger: before the :shtf:

No chit this is starting to become a F&%KING Joke with the way the boxes are wrapped up all snug as a bug there shouldn't be any damage to them.

I think that someone is throwing them off the truck at 60 miles an hour to see how many rolls they can get out of them and seeing how fast you have to get a fork lift going to put the forks though them. It sounds funny but IT REALLY ISN'T. It's :bull::bsflag: I think that FedEx needs a big :finger: before the :shtf:

LOL YA THEY JUST LOST THE CLAIM PAPERS RECENTLY

anywho alittle update..

20080711_55.jpg

the guy who sold me the amp didnt have the endcaps.. so this is the before..

a little visit to ACE HARDWEAR and

systemstuff-01.jpg

i scrapped the amp rack idea.. box was a bit bigger than expected and need to be able to be pulled out when i need to move my daughters things.. so amps will be mounted to the back seats..

Zip tied some 8awg together for speaker wire...

systemstuff-042.jpg

and just set the amp in to get a look at what it will look like... all wire will be covered in loom and hidden as much as possible.. and amp will also sit a few more inches up on the seat

forgot a pic there

systemstuff-07.jpg

Edited by sound=vibration

well I filed a formal complaint with Fedex Ground...they assured me that there would be

no more future problems with damaged goods and the current claim will be taken care

of very quickly (I threatened to drop them as my shipping company)

I will also double up on the corner/edge protection for now on as well as take a picture

log on the packaging as it is assembled

I just opened another shipping account with UPS also... I'm gonna try them out to

well I filed a formal complaint with Fedex Ground...they assured me that there would be

no more future problems with damaged goods and the current claim will be taken care

I will also double up on the corner/edge protection for now on as well as take a picture

I just opened another shipping account with UPS also... I'm gonna try them out to

good to know. When you shipping me mine?

good to know. When you shipping me mine?

I'll send you the tracking number Monday Morning ;)

all right all right, where is the 2 million pictures your brother took of this box? I know he did...... I was there :)

all right all right, where is the 2 million pictures your brother took of this box? I know he did...... I was there :)

lol wrong build log mark and ill up load them now... lol

by the way after chatting with mark its time i move to sundown power... thats all i am saying for now

so like...ya

Fedex still has not taken care of the Damage Claim for this enclosure

and I am completely beside myself about the whole experience

Look What Fedex Made Me Go Do..............

31291310154_large.jpg

so like...ya

Fedex still has not taken care of the Damage Claim for this enclosure

and I am completely beside myself about the whole experience

Look What Fedex Made Me Go Do..............

31291310154_large.jpg

haha bout time.... you dont need thier chitty service anymore

well my father took the malibu back .. he had gave it to me and now it went byebye lol... pisses me off but im gonna sell off all my stuff and buy me some kind of truck.. BLOW THROUGH!! but not for a while ... so build is closed :Doh:

Wow wasn't expecting that....That sucks dude lol.. I guess its part of being 17

yup oh well wtf .... ill get my own ish and go from thier.. its time to save lol.. im keeping the horn n the tens everything else wil be sold

well my father took the malibu back .. he had gave it to me and now it went byebye lol... pisses me off but im gonna sell off all my stuff and buy me some kind of truck.. BLOW THROUGH!! but not for a while ... so build is closed :Doh:

that sucks man sorry to hear that...... Best of luck to ya with that :Doh:

boooo that man!!!!

sorry to hear that man!

one of these days u will be slappin with ssa! i know its been like ur dream always talk about it.