Promised Pictures Of The 'Yotas.

1983 Hilux "Purple Rain" And 1985 Hilux "Black Ice". Shots Of Collin's '72 Chevrolet C-10 Cheyenne. Jacked Up '83 Is Mine, '85 Is Gonna Be Given To Collin From Myself If He Pays For Both Projects. Both Will Be Hardcore Wheelers, Mine Will Not Be Street Legal, Strictly Tow To Trail Or Bog. Collin's Will Have As Many Speakers And Subwoofers As Possible (Cheap chit.) And Will Be A Street Legal Wheeling Truck Simply Because He Has No Trailer.

Shots Of A F'ed Up 12" Hi Tech Subwoofer, Too.

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Put A New Fuel Pump On The '55, Running New Fuel Lines. Hope To Get Some Vids Up Of It Running Afterwards, We Also Dropped The Tranny In Collin's Truck And Got It Rebuilt, Then Put It Back In, Boy Was That A Pain In The Ass, A Lot Different Than Doing It In A Drag Car Or A 4x4, Which I'm Used To. Tons Of Pics And Vids To Come Later, Then The Jimmy Will Be Back On Track, And Then I Can Get To Building A Motor For My Damn '71 Chevy Stepside Street/Strip Truck. Thank God For The Amount Of Blocks And Trannys And Just chitloads Of Motor Parts Me And My Dad Have Compiled Over The Years, Also Fabricating A 4 Inch Pipe Winch Bumper For The Jimmy Right Now. We Also Totally Tore Down The 22RE That Is Going Into The '85 Yota. It's Been A Long Hard Two Weeks, And That Ain't Even The Half.

- Cody Johnson.

I like the RS and wouldn't mind the motor in the Dually.

Updates Soon.

You have a nice collection going...............reminds me of home LOL

i'm thinking those hills have eyes, lol..........................quite a bit different enviroment then what i am use to seeing. looks like you can keep yourself busy for a while.