Sign in to follow this  
wof131s

Speakers/Components?

I just ordered to Fi Q 15 subs and a AQ2200D amp. I currently have some Best Buy pioneer speakers in my truck and would like to know what i should up-grade to for better sound quality at high bass volumes. I am putting this setup in an ext. cab dodge dakota, so i will have to get 2 pair of these speakers or component system. I am will to spend up to about the $200 range. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Edited by wof131s

The Audioque components are a great value if you put those in your doors just dynamat behind the speakers and around where the speakers would be mounted and that will help the midbass response for your components a lot. The difference from sound deadening to not doing it is night and day with the sound.

The audioque components was also one that i was looking at. So yr saying that i need to dynamat the inside of the door and where the speaker rest on the door? Thanks man. Any other input?

Edited by wof131s

Macrom M2, if you can find a dealer ha.

Am still looking for some solid speakers/components for good SQ that would go good with 2 fi Q15's. I need something that i will be able to hear over my subs. Am still open to any other input and thanks to everyone that had respond already. Any input is welcome. Thanks

Am still looking for some solid speakers/components for good SQ that would go good with 2 fi Q15's. I need something that i will be able to hear over my subs. Am still open to any other input and thanks to everyone that had respond already. Any input is welcome. Thanks

Well, the problem is your sub stage. Its pretty big for you wanting SQ comps. You just need basic comps that will get loud. Anything SQ oriented isn't really made for "loud". Go here and pick something in your price range. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...pdate+Selection

If you know how to blend the 2 then you could uses the stage for both.