sound=vibration

Another SSA Build

Ok this is for a buddy of mine ... I am helping him with his build in lifted 1999 F250... it will be 2 15in icons in 8cubes tunned to 32hrz with 128sqin of port. big three and dual batts aslong as amps and front stage will be determined later once funding is here.. shouldnt be longer that two months. for now it will be off a pos dhd2000 with what ever he has as frontstage and deck.

here is a pic of the box tell me what u guys think and if we should go with this design

jimmynewhalfwallfront.png

jimmynewhalfwallsideview.png

jimmynewhalfwallback.png

the space ontop of the port is blocked to cut down the box size.. i still got .88 cubes to play with and some bracing to add.

turn that empty space into a storage compartment

will probably house the amp.. all wires hidden behind the box.. not sure yet got some things being thrown around we will see..

make sure u post some pics of this!

u ever fix ur box?

lol i promised mark a complete build log and still waitting on dam fedex.. thummper is getting ahold of them again today they are supposed to inspect it and give some kind of refund andthen me n mark will repair it

u ever fix ur box?

lol i promised mark a complete build log and still waitting on dam fedex.. thummper is getting ahold of them again today they are supposed to inspect it and give some kind of refund andthen me n mark will repair it

Heh, Hope that works out, then it will be a good deal lol

u ever fix ur box?

Heh, Hope that works out, then it will be a good deal lol

haha ya i cant wait in the mean time i may just build a ported box for the tens throw them in for now.. it maybe up to a month before they do anything at this point. they lost the fing claim papers. and now thumpper has to redo them again.. i feel bad for the guy..

Makes me wonder, if they loose stuff on purpose to deter you from following through with the claim

well one way or another this one is getting through or im marching my lil happy ass down there and talkin to someone personally or something lol

so wait....this looks like a wall? Thought you where going a different route? I'm liking the wall idea better :woot:

Look forward to see a wall with Icons. :P

well i guess u can consider it a wall.. and yes we had an armrest box planned orginally but we could not get over the fact of starving icons of thier space.. so scrapped it.. anyway this one is above the window line but not to the roof so not a complete wall mor like a half wall.. got some pics comming in a few mins hold up guys

well i guess u can consider it a wall.. and yes we had an armrest box planned orginally but we could not get over the fact of starving icons of thier space.. so scrapped it.. anyway this one is above the window line but not to the roof so not a complete wall mor like a half wall.. got some pics comming in a few mins hold up guys

PHAGbucket is taking forever

systemstuff-202.jpg

The Truck

systemstuff-192.jpg

systemstuff-11.jpg

systemstuff-132.jpg

systemstuff-15.jpg

systemstuff-14.jpg

Gotta love icon pics.. lol only had one on hand the other was at his house mor pics of them later..

systemstuff-252.jpg

14 cuts plus a 2x4 and a cylinder piece of wood for bracing..

ALL CUTS WERE DONE ON ONE OF MY FRIENDS DADS TABLE SAW.. HE HAS A WOOD SHOP.. THAT BASTARD..

systemstuff-212.jpg

WE WILL BUILD IT THIS WEEKEND WOOT WOOT AND THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANGE IN DESIGN FROM THE ORIGINAL I POSTED..

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

a brace for the back ^

IMG_2580.jpg

look at that port

IMG_2579.jpg

ready to go back to customer

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

and inside the truck

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

customer loved it and for only about 800rms going to them it was pretty damb loud.. carpet to come later and a new amp since i wired it up for him at 2ohm and he still managed to fry his dhd2000 lol pos..

he should be going to sundown or kicker soon deepending on his electrical upgrades

thats tight little room with some poundage

It appears to be loud ,nice work !

THANKS AND I GIVE CREDIT TO MARK HE DID THE ROUTERING... HAHA IAM ABOUT TO BUY ME A ROUTER SOON WOOT WOOT.... ILL GET SOME VIDS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS