Sign in to follow this  
mytyeerinpie

Need some specs on the Nighshade 18

Um I don't know which are you sending me I realized I totally forgot to specify when I ordered them from you. I am thinking D2 since I will want to strap the amps at 1 ohm on occasion at comps.

The reason I asked about this is I am wking on the box for it. I figured you weren't wking today and didnt want to bother you thats why I didnt just e-mail you...:)

Um I don't know which are you sending me I realized I totally forgot to specify when I ordered them from you. I am thinking D2 since I will want to strap the amps at 1 ohm on occasion at comps.

The reason I asked about this is I am wking on the box for it. I figured you weren't wking today and didnt want to bother you thats why I didnt just e-mail you...:)

How many amps are you strapping to the pair ?

In any event - the box will need to be 4-5 cubes tuned at 30-40 depending on your taste :)

Um the 2 3000ds if I can find another one, its Tye in Germany BTW.....yeah I have the tuning and all that figured out I think. Just wanting to make sure of the specs of the subs so that it will be perfect

Um the 2 3000ds if I can find another one, its Tye in Germany BTW.....yeah I have the tuning and all that figured out I think. Just wanting to make sure of the specs of the subs so that it will be perfect

To strap two 3000s @ 1 ohm (1/2 per amp) you need D1 coils.

They are on my other computer that is currently down... but if you stick to the recommended range you are solid.

are there 0.5ohm coils avaible?

so you could strap em to 2ohm for daily and 0.25 per amp for comp?

are there 0.5ohm coils avaible?

so you could strap em to 2ohm for daily and 0.25 per amp for comp?

You can do the same with D2 coils.

Sign in to follow this