oxsign

Lethal Injection 12" + AQ1200D

I just wanted to know if the Lethal Injection 12" would be ok to handle an AQ1200D daily ported?

What ohm load are you thinking of running them at?

You want to run about double their rated power. I think a death row would be a better option.

You want to run about double their rated power. I think a death row would be a better option.

I don't know if its just me... But seems to me everyone lately that has a question about an amp/sub combo wants to over power the balls out of the thing..

I don't know if its just me... But seems to me everyone lately that has a question about an amp/sub combo wants to over power the balls out of the thing..
At least the question is being asked rather than people just going out and blowing a bunch of nice subs.
It might be a better option, but money is key. $450 is the budget. $189 for the LI 12" & $250 for the AQ.

I was trying to run the numbers to see if we could do a Sundown SAZ-1000D and LI12 combo package for you, but cannot do it in that budget and it is nearly double rms anyway.

Would you consider a SAX-125.2 LI-12 combo deal? The SAX-125.2 is doing very close to LI rms ratting.

i wouldnt personally, then again my LI is laughing at my 750rms i am giving it. death row will be ftw, or a pair of LI should do the trick, with that power. you can do a 4 cube box with a pair of 6" aeorports @ 32hz :D

Lots of things to consider, maybe get a D4 and run it at 2 ohms which will give you the power you need, then if you decide later you can buy another LI 12 D4 and run the pair at 1 ohm....Sounds like a winner to me...

What Nick said...^^

I will be powering a pair of LI15 D4 with a Sundown SAZ-1500D

Lots of things to consider, maybe get a D4 and run it at 2 ohms which will give you the power you need, then if you decide later you can buy another LI 12 D4 and run the pair at 1 ohm....Sounds like a winner to me...

Yup that's the route I'm going with. Thx for the input guys.

What Nick said...^^

If I decide to do a blowthrough on my truck that will probably be the setup I'll go with. Any idea when you're getting that put in?

What Nick said...^^

If I decide to do a blowthrough on my truck that will probably be the setup I'll go with. Any idea when you're getting that put in?

I have the box all cut, just need another day off to assemble. Hopefully within the next few weeks. It will be slow build with work and kids. :Doh: