just wondering what everyone thinks about this amp ? thanks all.

does it do rated power?

is it stappable?

are they quaility products?

Edited by justiin smith

Supposedly they do ratted power. Not sure if it is strap-able. Okay product, not quality company.

Other choices out there in the same price range of safer bet. ;)

Supposedly they do ratted power. Not sure if it is strap-able. Okay product, not quality company.

Other choices out there in the same price range of safer bet. ;)

sir, could you kindly give a list of other choices for us to know? like me im just still starting in this hobbie and i am not aware of all brands... and im sure there are still more of us...

Other choices out there in the same price range of safer bet.;)

just like what he said.

I have used a nine.1 for several years now and have not had any problems with it. They do rated power and are strap-able. For the price I recommend it for sure.

A few years back there were problems with the company and their flat-cone subs and that has had a lasting impression on many car audio enthusiasts. I for one didn't buy into the negative hype...

B

i never once had a problem with the nine.1 i put on my 2 RE SE's, and im thinking it may possibly push my next setup (new amp, sold the old one)

It is not so much the amp it self, but the people who you are giving your money to and the company behind it. I would suggest, if on a very tight budget, check into Cadence from JasonPaul, or a refurb from db-r. ;)

It is not so much the amp it self, but the people who you are giving your money to and the company behind it. ;)

very common among other forums...

I know a few people who love ED, and then those who do not own, or have tried hate or dislike them. I personally have not tried, but know someone on another forum who loves ED.