Sign in to follow this  
jfin1204

bl 15" or 12's

will a sundown 3000d amp be to much for 2 bl at 1 ohm. or is the set up okay.it's 3000 @ 1 ohm. and there is an alphasonik amp at 2000 watts @ 2 ohms do you think thats a good combo for 2 ssd subs. i dont know what to get. i know the first combo will set me back like about 400 dollars not including battery and alternator.

Get them fully loaded and you should be absolutely fine.

lexus gs 300, i listen to hiphop, rap but also metal, also some progressive at times, but i mostly want to bang. what about the alphasonik combo. alphasonik 1200da 2000 rms @2ohms and 2 ssd. wwill that sound descent. i dont know anything about alphasonik amp.

in the right incl. the Bl's will get alot louder, again to fit 2 BL 15"s, youll need roughly 6 cf3, whereas 12's could fit in 4-5 cf3

is this another one of your "stupid" questions that bassahaulic already yelled at you about?! idk man..just buy a fudgeing amp like you said you would do. youre contradicting yourself w/ all these posts about what subs and amps to get...YOU said, buy the amp first, then decide on the subs, so why dont you do that, instead of sending members on wild goose chases for systems you probably wont even end up buying.

in regards to your first post, both combos (subs fully loaded) should do well on those amps. BUY ONE, though i dont see either combo costing anywhere near $400

is this another one of your "stupid" questions that bassahaulic already yelled at you about?! idk man..just buy a fudgeing amp like you said you would do. youre contradicting yourself w/ all these posts about what subs and amps to get...YOU said, buy the amp first, then decide on the subs, so why dont you do that, instead of sending members on wild goose chases for systems you probably wont even end up buying.

in regards to your first post, both combos (subs fully loaded) should do well on those amps. BUY ONE, though i dont see either combo costing anywhere near $400

who is bassahaulic, and the only stupid queation is one not asked if you dont like the post then dont reply idiot. all i wanted to know is a couple of examples of amps that would run the subs bl or ssd then i can make an educated decision after the research but no one has given me any example besides the ones i put out. like i said i have 800 dollars for an amp i dont know what amp to buy. but thanks for the second half of the reply very constructive.

Sign in to follow this