Sign in to follow this  
jazzy

Which Fi fits my bill BL or Q

I have an 18" ported box ~6ft tuned to 32hz. I have 1200 watts on tap not upgrading on that end, which 18" will fit my set up better? I luv my bass deep and loud but really looking for an overall good sounding speaker to play with rap, r&b

Maybe the Q with the free BP option, price wise might be a good choice.

Q

Q, I had one 15" Q with BP power before, and absolutely loved it, the lows were incredible (was tuned to 28hz). Got two brand new Q 15's on the way, can't wait!

Im looking for the same but 4 cuft box tuned to 32hz does this make any difference? I listen to mostly rap and stuff that hits hard.

Im looking for the same but 4 cuft box tuned to 32hz does this make any difference? I listen to mostly rap and stuff that hits hard.

yeah im lookin at something like this with a 15" Q..... what should i tune it to? i love lows but i also want to be able to get most of the bass of any hip hop and rap songs.. like someone with a Q that had it @ 28hz said it missed all of the higer frequenceies... like anyhting above 60 and right now i dont have any midbass speakers or anything so what should i do?

yeah im lookin at something like this with a 15" Q..... what should i tune it to? i love lows but i also want to be able to get most of the bass of any hip hop and rap songs.. like someone with a Q that had it @ 28hz said it missed all of the higer frequenceies... like anyhting above 60 and right now i dont have any midbass speakers or anything so what should i do?

Maybe this info might help>> http://www.klausaudio.com/subwoofer-box-ar...rect-tuning.php

Sign in to follow this