Sign in to follow this  
ricardofrias

my fi q15d2 on my GP SE 2000

hi guys im new into this forum and i really like what ive seen so far, i just love how you talk about real car audio and real brands.. my name is ricardo and im from mexico, and back here at my country we got a similar forum like this, but its not that big and fancy hehe :P

well, right to it.. i would like to share my car and my instalation with you guys.. ill accept any kind of critics, opinions, hatred, or any kind of emotion my pics cause to yall

my sub, a real strange sub in my country, very few has the joy to have one, q15d2..

dsc07592gs0.jpg

w640.png

dsc07596ja0.jpg

w640.png

the ampificador.. US amps XT4000D.. 254 dlls :o.. really lucky at that price..

dsc07652bc4.jpg

w640.png

my spaghetti Os

dsc07768jd9.jpg

w640.png

my tools.. few but efficient..

dsc08032ec7.jpg

w640.png

my dashboard already off

dsc08033ey3.jpg

w640.png

all the wiring and $h!t..

dsc08034ly0.jpg

w640.png

under the backsear

dsc08035sb6.jpg

w640.png

current in one side signal in the other..

dsc08036hn8.jpg

w640.png

hu wiring

dsc08037gu1.jpg

w640.png

my bass knob.. really like it where it put it.. easy to reach and the steering wheel exactly blocks the light from the bass knob so it doesnt bothers me

dsc08038fm1.jpg

w640.png

my hu.. premier deh400ub

dsc08043sr3.jpg

w640.png

the bas knob already with the dashboard on and the usb cable.. really like it how it looks..

dsc08044ih3.jpg

w640.png

light up..

dsc08046co6.jpg

w640.png

some more pics of everything already mounted..

my trunk space.. plenty of it..

dsc08093ue1.jpg

w640.png

the beauty.. or the beast? you be the judge..

dsc08094fh1.jpg

w640.png

and again.

dsc08095ko0.jpg

w640.png

the black stain in my instalacion. anyone that has a good 4ch amp on sale.. lemme know

dsc08099nb6.jpg

w640.png

the enclosure, the box.. supposed to be 4cuft @33 hz... dont really know cuz i didnt to the enclosure.. i had it made, maybe ill do another one, but this time sealed.

dsc08101ek7.jpg

w640.png

dsc08102uu4.jpg

w640.png

dsc08103qf6.jpg

w640.png

inside the trunk.. and like i said.. plenty of space left, i think i could still fit 2 dead bodies.. JK, but really hehe..

dsc08105uw4.jpg

w640.png

dsc08107vc4.jpg

w640.png

my dearly love..

dsc08109mq3.jpg

w640.png

thats about it.. thats it..

but i wont let you wanting a vid.. here it is..

see yaa.. greetings from the beautiful mexico..

one last message..

VIVA FI!!

The pioneer HU, the FI sub, and the US amps amp, sounds familiar ; )... nice setup but I wouldn't be cranking that music too much since you just got the sub.

what? no more love 4 mexican ppl? =(

I love traveling to Mexico. Nice system. Gotta love Fi.

The pioneer HU, the FI sub, and the US amps amp, sounds familiar ; )... nice setup but I wouldn't be cranking that music too much since you just got the sub.

well ive got it working since january, like the 10th or so, and the vid its like just a week old.. and dont think i doit everytime, i keep the gain at 0, i like to keep it like the tuners say, a sleeper.. ;)

what? no more love 4 mexican ppl? =(

I love traveling to Mexico. Nice system. Gotta love Fi.

well.. heres an audiophile friend here, if you come make sure to give me a call.. you know.. i can hook you up with anything you want ;)

my project its not finished yet.. need a bigger front stage amp and a good comp set, im thinking boston s50..

yeah thanks man..

i didnt realize it till i saw another reply on the forum over here at my country..

here it is..

c ya..

looks and sounds good bro, the only thing i can say is you should paint it a glossy black with a few primer coats on it so it will be real shiny and dark!! just my opinion...but it sounds good!

looks and sounds good bro, the only thing i can say is you should paint it a glossy black with a few primer coats on it so it will be real shiny and dark!! just my opinion...but it sounds good!

i know thats what i want but i aint got no money, and i wanna

first put some fiberglass on it so it gets hard as rock...

but i got other priorities.. like buying a good/big front stage amp

and a got comp set..

thanks man anyways..

Sign in to follow this