bassmaniac

kicker subs??

what do you think about the kicker cvx 15"s?? personally how good do they pick up the lower frequencies?? and also are there any better subs in the same price range?if so what are they?

Thanks fellas

Picking up the "lows" depends on your box. What exactly is your "price range"?

And what kind of box/tuning/power? Also, what do you mean by low?

as mentioned above, box is going to determind alot, that said... i loved my cvx15. while box specs escape me at this point, IIRC it was a kicker recommended size, mine was powered by ~750wrms in a trailblazer. it was indeed loud and low. getting high 30's legal off a factory headunit, the sub did it's best with a subpar install.

are there compareable subs? absolutely. most will probably sound better as the cvx is definitely geared towards output. the offerings from this very board, soundsplinter, fi, SSA, sundown and mach5, should all be looked at while looking at the cvx. they'll all have something that'll run with or exceed the cvx, all else being equal. and install is the main thing.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

as mentioned above, box is going to determind alot, that said... i loved my cvx15. while box specs escape me at this point, IIRC it was a kicker recommended size, mine was powered by ~750wrms in a trailblazer. it was indeed loud and low. getting high 30's legal off a factory headunit, the sub did it's best with a subpar install.

are there compareable subs? absolutely. most will probably sound better as the cvx is definitely geared towards output. the offerings from this very board, soundsplinter, fi, SSA, sundown and mach5, should all be looked at while looking at the cvx. they'll all have something that'll run with or exceed the cvx, all else being equal. and install is the main thing.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

x2

x2

Not that I disagree with the statement, but given your experience or lack thereof Deepsubboy I am skeptical that you have even heard one. Have you?

edit: nevermind. not getting involved. good luck OP

Edited by burton907