Sign in to follow this  
Derrick824

Sundown Audio Magnum

This is Team Nemesis Jay's Magnum. It has a pair of Sundown NightShade 18"s powered by a pair of Sundown saz-3000s. This car loves screwed music and will play it all day long. The amps never get warm and the subs barely get a temp even after some hard beating.

100_2563.jpg

100_2561.jpg

100_2527.jpg

100_2528.jpg

Photo050.jpg

Here's a vid. The song playing is a screwed version of Gorilla Zoe - Waddle that peaks @ 31hz. I've heard some comments about NightShades not being able to play the lows. Well here's a reality check.

Great looking box Derrick. Man is his car loud and the flex is crazy. The video definitely does it know justice. The roof looks like it is going to come apart. Congrats Jay for placing second at a Nationally Sanctioned event. Now everybody knows who you are. One day, they will know me as well.

the magnum def. wangs...that's my ride on the right side of the magnum, i actually ran against him in the quarterfinals in BR, nice run man! was fun and team sundown def. had a great showing...

What does it meter in at?

Honestly, we don't know what it'll do on a burp and don't care. It's plays the lows loud and clean & that's all that matters right now with this. It's a demo car and not a competition vehicle so TL #s mean nothing.

What does it meter in at?

Honestly, we don't know what it'll do on a burp and don't care. It's plays the lows loud and clean & that's all that matters right now with this. It's a demo car and not a competition vehicle so TL #s mean nothing.

Just for s&g's I think it hits in the 150's after hearing it today. It was a great demo today. Jay played screwed music and it was loud as hell. I was really surprised when I touched the amps and subs after all that playing and they weren't even warm. Very impressive.

Sign in to follow this