Punkeyboozter

SAZ 4 channels

Well im a big fan of Sundown and recently aquired a 3000D now im using one of the clasic Opti AMps and might be able to sell and was considdering saz 4 channel. Neetless to say if they keep doing what they are doing ill never buy a different branded Mono but my question is about the 4 ch

Ill be using it to run active so crossover points not that important but being loud and sounding clean will be. It will be the older labeled model but it will still be un used. IDK if that makes any difference

What do you want to know ? The SAX multi-channels are being adopted into SQ competition in the USA now so they do well for SQ as well.

I know that my 100.4 sounds great running some DLS components active right now with minimal tuning. I can't wait to get a 1500D to finish up my install.

well if sq is in that class that is already going in the right way. How about volume on these? its for an LOUD SOUND QUALITY loudish kinda setup but i really appreciate a clean sound...

Any way thanks for your input the boss himself answered all my questions by PM.

sorry just to clear things up, what are the latest sax amps labeled as? and how do I identify them amongst the others?

SAX-100.4 is still SAX-100.4 but on the bottom there is a revision letter after the part number.

SAX-100.4

SAX-100.4b

SAX-100.4c

SAX-100.4d

I have the SAX-100.4D and all I can say it is an absolute amazing sounding amplifier. The crossover section is by far the best and most flexible of any 4 channel amp I have owned. You will not be dissapointed in buying the 100.4.

o lord...so which is the one I really want? will only be used for my frontstage.

Not much difference to you if you are not using the internal crossovers.