Mark LaFountain

XCONs are on the shop!

For all those as excited as I am about the new line, you'll be able to purchase them now. Please allow 3-5 day build time on typical orders.

All pricing on the XCONs are on the shop now located here...

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/zencart...&cPath=2_17

Pricing on the XCON line are as follows:

12" SSA XCON D1/D2 $379

15" SSA XCON D1/D2 $389

18" SSA XCON D1/D2 $399

PLUS SHIPPING.

As we get the proper photos of these subs in the upcoming week, we will add all new description and photos. Enjoy!

those are some sexy moofers.

I want to trade in my 18" Q now for an xcon!

:P

those are some sexy moofers.

I want to trade in my 18" Q now for an xcon!

:P

better get selling then :ghost:

Are those pics up to date? J/W I take it its a pic of the 12 in all three? cuz if not then that 18" motor is freakin huge LMAO. Just wondering really what the dustcap ended up looking like after all these years of waiting

Are those pics up to date? J/W I take it its a pic of the 12 in all three? cuz if not then that 18" motor is freakin huge LMAO. Just wondering really what the dustcap ended up looking like after all these years of waiting

Those pics are of the proto, I have subs shipping out today to me, once I get them, it's photo shoot time for sure.

Alright! BUY BUY BUY! I want to hear one of those things so bad.

i really like the way the xcon's final t/s came out. from my relatively simple understanding of audio low fs, pretty low on vas and moving mass too, with high bl and pretty good efficiency are all good things! this might edge the btl out as my next woofer as i'm really limited to about 3.6 cu net.

i'm talking about a 15" of course.

nice work guys!

:drink40:

i really like the way the xcon's final t/s came out. from my relatively simple understanding of audio low fs, pretty low on vas and moving mass too, with high bl and pretty good efficiency are all good things! this might edge the btl out as my next woofer as i'm really limited to about 3.6 cu net.

i'm talking about a 15" of course.

nice work guys!

:drink40:

It's been along time in development.

Excellent! What about suggested enclosures per size? Like 12" = Xft^3 @ Xhz, 15" = Xft^3 @ Xhz, 18" = Xft^3 @ Xhz.

Excellent! What about suggested enclosures per size? Like 12" = Xft^3 @ Xhz, 15" = Xft^3 @ Xhz, 18" = Xft^3 @ Xhz.

Aaron and I will Iron these out in the next few days and post everything on the XCON product page.

i dont think they willl last long before they sell out :jump:

We are going to do everything we can not to run out of product. It hurt us last year.