bjfish11

Box Build: 2 cubes @ 32hz, eD 10", Plexiglass

This is a small ported box for a pair of 10" eD drivers. Will be getting the plexi engraved to say "Elemental Designs" as well. Should be a nice little box.

DrewChappuis001.jpg

DrewChappuis002.jpg

DrewChappuis003.jpg

DrewChappuis004.jpg

DrewChappuis005.jpg

DrewChappuis006.jpg

DrewChappuis007.jpg

DrewChappuis008.jpg

DrewChappuis009.jpg

where do you get the plexi engraved? i'd be interested in some of that for upcoming builds.

where do you get the plexi engraved? i'd be interested in some of that for upcoming builds.

If I told you Mark, Id have to kill you... ;)

Just kidding of course. I have access to a CNC machine ;) I would be more than happy to get some engraved for you if needed.

Excellent craftsmanship as usual!

This box will not be getting a terminal... but every box from here on out will feature a flush mounted terminal.

FlushTerminal001.jpg

FlushTerminal002.jpg

amazing work, my buddy is going to nut all over this box.

amazing work, my buddy is going to nut all over this box.

:wackit:

any updates, really looking forward to this build :wacky:

Got it carpeted yesterday, but didnt have my camera on me. Ill try to snap some quick pics tonight of it. Cutting the plexi tonight as well, and have an appointment to get it CNC'ed tomorrow afternoon.

So do you use a jig saw free hand or a table saw for big cuts a jig for small cuts? How many years have you been doing this? I'v never seen boxes of this quality lol. And what do you use to cut the mounting holes?

Edited by AKMH

So do you use a jig saw free hand or a table saw for big cuts a jig for small cuts? How many years have you been doing this? I'v never seen boxes of this quality lol. And what do you use to cut the mounting holes?

check out pts if u want some more great quality fisher as well as thumpper are to of the greatist box builders i have ever seen.. i feel privilaged to own a pts horn now i need something from fisher .... hahahaha