danracer

power wire heatshield

okayyy soo this weekend i finally installed part of the system on the new blazer and where i ran my power wire through the firewall gets reaaaally close to the right manifold and it emits a looot of heat. i put some split wire loom but its melting slowly hahaha i need something stronger. what do u guys suggest?

okayyy soo this weekend i finally installed part of the system on the new blazer and where i ran my power wire through the firewall gets reaaaally close to the right manifold and it emits a looot of heat. i put some split wire loom but its melting slowly hahaha i need something stronger. what do u guys suggest?

What kind of wire is it? There is heat resistant loom also.

Edited by Bobaflob

muffler wrap...

its some soundquest 0 gauge, thnx for the links ill check if i can find that loom locally, i though about the exhaust wrap for the wire but its too expensive

"it cost to be the boss" slim thug.

its some soundquest 0 gauge, thnx for the links ill check if i can find that loom locally, i though about the exhaust wrap for the wire but its too expensive

Ya it is,but you can always wrap your muffler with the rest :fing34:

well thats how i get by when i have to buy shit that makes me upset... like a dollar an inch for heat shrink.

i ran mine under my blazer and mounted it to the frame.. it looks allright and i covered it in some wethered tubing

lol buddy... why would i buy a min of a 100 ft of 1 inch heat shrink!