RidnClean

Evolution Audio

hmmm somethin is cookin in my good buddy Scott's(Ssackett) Kitchen :)

10customevo.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

will have some better quality ones soon!

Yea, they should be awesome, buying mine this friday.

i cant wait either! my 15s are going to be sick!

oh yeah, the lil 10s are for sale folks, he has over 200!

PM me if interested.

...those look like the PA WMDs ...whats the price ?

:( how? the cone? basket is common i know that much.

prices are determined by what you want.

doing custom builds right now, until he gets the rest of the parts/gear to start the official line.

Didn't know you posted this over here Howie. Sorry for the poor pic quality. I was sending pics with my BB as i was working in the shop getting some work done. I took soem with my digital but have yet to download them.. LOL!!

My CF cones are black raw weave CF... The PAP cones are a small tight weave with a blueish tint. Prices are determined how you want them built. Shoot me a pm if your interested. Thanks!

how much power can these things handle? they looks so beefy!

im looking for a 12 pm me a price

Here are some better pics of the my 2" coil 10's.. 300w rms

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Sub Ridnclean and Patend17 are getting

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

EVO15s.jpg

Edited by ssackett

how much power can these things handle? they looks so beefy!

im looking for a 12 pm me a price

Thanks bro! They are 1500w rms. Ill shoot you a PM :)

Pm me a price on 4 12's, carbon fiber cone, high roll surround, gonna be about 1000rms each sub, dual 2ohm

so ever how you would need to build them for that, and can you throw in some specs on them too

thanks

I don't know if they will handle twice the power mechanically.

each sub can handle 2500, double the power should be fine.

each sub can handle 2500, double the power should be fine.

Thermally maybe. There was quite a bit of excursion, I forsee mechanical failure. (If they are left in the same box)

^ You look like a mechanical failure :P

Be VERY careful, as this topic is totally coming off as using our site for product sales/promotion, especially PMing for prices. Most forum admins would not give a crap, but I do as Mark and I (our company) pay for this growing site and its existance. As in please do not use it for product pushing / free advertisement, only warning. I understand you are just starting out, and want to gain a few sales. But posting or using a topic on a site that is owned by another audio company and is supported by an audio ecomerce shop, it looks bad. The last thing you want to do is look like another RD, trust me. And before you jump on me and Mark for our presence on other sites such as caraudio.com, we are not pissing off the admin and doing nothing more then sharing pictures, build log progress or answering questions, exactly the same as Jacob of Sundown or Nick of Incriminator. We have removed companies who had forum sections on here because they used the site for only what I listed above. I am posting this publicly as I have seen a few topics over the last few months like this and in no way can I allow this on our site.

Be VERY careful, as this topic is totally coming off as using our site for product sales/promotion, especially PMing for prices. Most forum admins would not give a crap, but I do as Mark and I (our company) pay for this growing site and its existance. As in please do not use it for product pushing / free advertisement, only warning. I understand you are just starting out, and want to gain a few sales. But posting or using a topic on a site that is owned by another audio company and is supported by an audio ecomerce shop, it looks bad. The last thing you want to do is look like another RD, trust me. And before you jump on me and Mark for our presence on other sites such as caraudio.com, we are not pissing off the admin and doing nothing more then sharing pictures, build log progress or answering questions, exactly the same as Jacob of Sundown or Nick of Incriminator. We have removed companies who had forum sections on here because they used the site for only what I listed above. I am posting this publicly as I have seen a few topics over the last few months like this and in no way can I allow this on our site.

my bad denim.

wasn't tryin to make it sound like a promotion/sales.

was just showing off some new stuff.

was hopin ppl would just PM if they had some serious questions.

if you want, which im sure you will, can remove this.

my bad denim.

Why do you say that (in red)? And it sounds like you are giving me permission to remove the topic......

my bad denim.

Why do you say that (in red)? And it sounds like you are giving me permission to remove the topic......

hmm maybe i was just assuming.

must be used to CA.com....