Sign in to follow this  
wof131s

Which enclosure size?

The fi Q 15 has a sealed enclosure range from 2.0 to 2.6 cu.ft. At which enclosure size within this range would product the best results for a SQ setup? Thanks guys.

I'd personally build a larger one. It's going to help bring the low end out more.

ok thanks. Any other opioions?

Edited by wof131s

2.6 cuft would be the best one. More lowend. High end wouldnt be as prominent but it will be there and sound good.

If it's for SQ, you're going to have to do some testing on your own with several enclosures to find the one that best blends with your front stage.

I have the JL C5 6.5 component set for my front stage. They are pretty nice with great vocals and nice mid bass. So i just need a good enclosure to finish the deal with the sub. I wanted to go ported but dont have enough space, just wanted a seal that would give me good SQ bass. Thanks for all the input guys.

I have the JL C5 6.5 component set for my front stage. They are pretty nice with great vocals and nice mid bass. So i just need a good enclosure to finish the deal with the sub. I wanted to go ported but dont have enough space, just wanted a seal that would give me good SQ bass. Thanks for all the input guys.

Like I said, you'll need to do some in car testing with different boxes. No one here is going to know what your exact setup sounds like.

Sign in to follow this