newls1

How different are the "NEW" BL's compared to 08 model?

Hey everyone, been a while since i've posted last, however im starting to get back to fine tuning my setup and noticed on Fi's website they have a new option called hyper pole piece (or close to that) and was wondering is the new 09 model much better then the 08 models? I ordered my 2 18" BL's mid year in 08 (August 08) and it is fully loaded with every option and cooling etc.. they still sound excellent, but was wondering if selling them and buying these new models are even worth the time? Thanks

Hey everyone, been a while since i've posted last, however im starting to get back to fine tuning my setup and noticed on Fi's website they have a new option called hyper pole piece (or close to that) and was wondering is the new 09 model much better then the 08 models? I ordered my 2 18" BL's mid year in 08 (August 08) and it is fully loaded with every option and cooling etc.. they still sound excellent, but was wondering if selling them and buying these new models are even worth the time? Thanks

x2

We're not going to come out with a new version of something if it isn't worth it ;):)

Thanks!

Nick

Should be even more beastly. :)

Like nick said, why would they put the effort into releasing something improved if it was not a decent upgrade? I know when I went from old style BTL's to new style BTL's, I gained 0.7 dB on the TL. That is a big difference when you are in the 158+ dB range. . .

Like 100 deebeez more when you swap them out. :D

Yep don't do it.

when I opened mine up :gift: , my first impression was that my new one has alot more on the ass-end than last years model :fing34: I hope it pounds it out harder and is even quicker than 'ol betsy lol